watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108348 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #400 on: September 24, 2014, 09:08:44 pm »
Anyone tried yung chanel concealer?

tisaygirl123

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2014, 04:35:23 pm »
Hello anyone tried here James Cooper conealer?

saqqara

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #402 on: September 29, 2014, 05:12:34 pm »
L.A. Girl Cosmetics PRO CONCEALER in creamy beige  :) The best talaga sa coverage.

tisaygirl123

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #403 on: September 30, 2014, 12:21:18 pm »
Where can I buy Collection concealer? Meron for blemishes, and meron din for undereyes? I use different concealers eh.

Same q. Where we can buy Collection Conealer? SM Malls?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #404 on: September 30, 2014, 12:58:59 pm »
Diba meron sa cash and carry collection?  Idk if yun nga yun pero bumili ako dun and i dont like it.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #405 on: September 30, 2014, 01:54:49 pm »
^^
Robinson's Department Stores and Shopwise

cherness

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #406 on: September 30, 2014, 02:10:20 pm »
HG ko si mac studiofix nc 30 sa eyebags ko as in walang palya ang dami pa laman :)

kiteh

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #407 on: October 01, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »
The BodyShop's Tea Tree Concealer

yongshin

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #408 on: October 05, 2014, 02:56:13 pm »

Sis, natry ko na ZA concealer in 02. Mas gusto ko na sya. Maybe because yung 01 dati I had to mix it with my BB cream/orange cream blush to adjust the color and magwork sa undereye area, kaya it creases on me. Pero ZA concealer by itself, very minimal creasing lang even after a whole day. Although for blemishes di siya ganun kafull coverage, I have to layer pa minsan pero okay lang naman  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #409 on: October 05, 2014, 03:30:43 pm »
^
Yay! Mas gusto ko na nga to use sa undereyes the ZA concealer than Missha Undereye Brightener na sobrang gusto ko dati. It creases kasi whereas I never had that problem with the ZA one. :)

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #410 on: October 06, 2014, 11:55:50 am »
I have the amazing concealer, sayang pera! I don't like it!

However, I love using naturactor on my undereyes. When I had a bad case of breakouts, I used the green naturactor then blended with 151. Parang flawless lang!

jodainess

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #411 on: October 08, 2014, 03:34:48 am »
Hi sissies, tagal ko na talaga hinahanap to. San po ba makakabil Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer? Thanks po :-)

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #412 on: October 08, 2014, 08:31:56 pm »
Has anyone tried Senna concealer?

ajcruz

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #413 on: December 15, 2014, 12:51:34 pm »
Hi, I will buy Benefit erase paste sana last week sa Glorietta Makati kaso OOS  >:( :( sabi nung SA baka maphase-out na daw & un BOI-ING not sure, they get my number lang in case magka-stock
I ended up buying max-factor ERACE stick, cheaper P400+ (un lang nagblend sa skin tone ko, not the PANSTIK)
I found din clinique eye conceiler w/ mirror na ang cute, i didn't try will try next :)
San pa kaya meron Benefit erase paste ? :-\

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #414 on: December 15, 2014, 04:59:39 pm »
Yung Collection and Collection 2000 from UK iisa lang or different brands sila?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #415 on: December 15, 2014, 07:11:07 pm »
^
One and the same. :)

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #416 on: December 15, 2014, 07:27:14 pm »
^thanks sis!

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #417 on: December 16, 2014, 05:03:24 am »
I like MAC Select Cover Up. But I'm still looking for a better one. Something that wil cover up my dark circles and will not settle into fine lines. I prefer liquid.

Products I already purchased:
-Bobbie Brown Concealer Kit and their corrector
-All MAC Concealers
-NARS Creamy Concealer (kinda sheer for me)
-Benefit Erase Paste and Fake Up

Products I've tested in the counter but wasn't impressed:
-Laura Mercier (it settled into my fine lines)
-Amazing concealer(kinda cakey? Or because I applied too much)

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #418 on: December 16, 2014, 08:13:24 am »
What formulation of concealer ang ok for blemishes/red spots? Kasi I use liquid sa undereyes ko, btw I use Collection Cosmetics, but when used sa blemishes ang bilis matanggal and hindi din color match kasi gusto ko mas lighter yung sa undereyes :)

Anyway, any suggestions? I have Naturactor but hindi ko gusto, not enough coverage. I have read reviews on MUFE full cover concealer but ang daming nag breakouts kasi I'm acne prone eh.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #419 on: December 16, 2014, 04:40:27 pm »
^same sentiments here. I didnt like Naturactor nun katagalan kasi it caused me to break out.

I recommend kuma concealer by Kpallette in Beauty Bar. I already finished three tubes and I can finally say I've found my HG concealer. I use it both for my undereyes and blemishes. It's liquid but stays all day you just need to set it with powder on top. Mahirap lang siguro pinakadisadvantage is tatlo lang ang kulay so super limited ang shade choices.

Goodluck!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close