watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108247 times)

cmartinez1026

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2013, 10:40:17 am »
I use Nyx concealer for dark spots and pimples. Ok siya. Para kang nagpaphotoshop hahahaha.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2013, 09:04:38 pm »
Ngayon lang ako nakahanap ng long-lasting concealer na hindi drying sa under eyes. It cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer. Limited ang shade choices so i had to buy two shades to get the correcting and brightening effect that I want. Medyo masakit tuloy sa bulsa. :(

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #222 on: December 08, 2013, 05:57:39 am »
I swatched kryolan dermacolor mini palette. Omg, i fell in love! Ito na ata ang perfect concealer na hinahanap ko. Antayin ko ang imats bago ko bilhin para may discount.

von121713

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #223 on: December 08, 2013, 07:07:30 am »
I think I have already found my HG concealer! Loving erase paste  ;D

karxn

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #224 on: December 08, 2013, 11:14:06 am »
Haven't found the perfect concealer yet. So far I have tried the ff:

Nichido concealer/foundation stick - Color matches my skin tone & conceals my dark circles well, but it creases on me. It also leaves stains on my hanky!
Ever Bilena concealer stick - Parang naging highlighter 'to instead of concealer! The color was super off!
Revlon Color Stay - Hmm, so so?

Next one to try: ZA perfect concealer.

Just a question, what powder do you use after applying the concealer? Baka mali lang yung powder na ginagamit ko kaya iba yung color under my eyes after applying the concealer?

khymm

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2013, 09:57:23 am »
^ try setting your undereye concealer with  yellow toned powder or translucent/invisible powder. Try ben nye translucent or banana powder sis.


Loving K-palette's zero kuma concealer in 03 orange beige! Before gamit ko ben nye corrector + liquid concealer kasi super dark undereye circles ko, pero now yung Kuma concealer nalang. Some may find it drying kasi nagse-set agad sha pero eye cream talaga ang katapat hehe
Di sha nagcre-crease the whole day when set with Ben Nye banana powder.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2013, 03:06:02 pm »
I'm currently using BYS concealer pero more as a highlighter. Gusto ko yung pagka-yellow tone niya. Mahirap lang i-blend although I might not be using a very good blender brush din kasi. It settles sa fine lines sa under eyes ko  :( I don't know pero parang di naman nawawala yung mga dark spots ko pag ginagamit ko for spot concealing. Baka nga I have to purchase Ben Nye na rin.

Nasa wish-list ko talaga yung Benefit Erase Paste!

Sis karxn: Kumusta yung EB concealer stick? I'm also eyeing that pero as a highlighter talaga. Thanks!

burberi

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #227 on: December 13, 2013, 08:39:03 pm »
Lahat ng NARS store na pinuntahan ko in Hong Kong para bumili ng custard shade na radiant creamy concealer sold out. Grabe naman.

Pero ok lang. Kasi in all fairness, mas mura ang NARS dito satin kesa roon.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #228 on: December 13, 2013, 09:41:40 pm »
Hay naku, give up na ako sa BYS concealer.  ::) I was able to blend it using the Marionnaud foundation brush pero after sometime, cakey siya and nagse-settle pa rin sa fine lines sa undereyes. I'm eyeing L'Oreal or Maybelline muna from the drugstore brands.

sophisticateacher

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #229 on: January 01, 2014, 07:18:31 pm »
Thanks sa lahat ng suggestions dito sa thread!  :)

I've been using Ellana mineral foundation for years pero it doesnt give me that much coverage kaya I need a concealer to cover some redness and acne blemishes. I have combination skin.

I tried:
Tony Moly baby doll cover (pot) - affordable pero too creamy. I think this is more for the undereye. The shade I got was also too light and it melts after 2 hours or less. I gave it to my mom.

Kpallete Kuma - Its pricey pero it gives good coverage and brightens undereyes. Its easy to use and spread. A little goes a long way. Again I think this is more for the undereye than blemishes but the SA told me pede rin for pimples. Unfortunately, I got big cystic pimples sa areas I put only after a few days.  :( i stopped using after 2 weeks. Baka ibenta ko na rn sa beauty bazaar but I dont know how to post dun.;D

James Cooper - Price is okay and it comes with a sponge. Creamy but covers my blemishes well.  :) I also don't break out with this.Kaso it makes my face oily after a few hours and it doesnt stay put all day. Humuhulas siya after 3-4 hours. I also have a feeling that this is a local brand kahit na it says made in another country. I still use this from time to time.

Art deco concealer - Choosing a color was quite tricky pero this is not so expensive. Kaso when I opened mine there was oil on top. Madali cya magmelt so I put mine sa ref. I read many good reviews about this in blogs pero unfortunately humuhulas siya sa akin after less than 20mins. Hndi siya kumakapit.  I dont know if oily lang skin ko or hndi ako marunong mag-apply. I havent tried using a primer pero I always set it with powder after it dries. It can be hard to blend kasi it dries fast.  So disappointing.

Dami ko nang nagastos but I really want to cover my blemishes. I plan to try:
-Naturactor
-Kryolan dermacolor
-Vichy dermablend
-Coverfx in tube


 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:22:50 pm by sophisticateacher »

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #230 on: January 02, 2014, 12:03:46 pm »
Mufe hd concealer - natural finish, silicone based, pigmented, very good coverage.
Amazing cosmetics concealer - same as mufe but in oil/wax based
Kryolan dermacolor - wax based, durable, Excellent coverage, waterproof.

These concealers need to be thinned out first if you intend to use it on undereyes otherwise it will be cakey.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #231 on: January 02, 2014, 12:57:05 pm »
dry, flaky sakin ko. anong ma recommend niyo?

palagi kasi namumuo concealer kahit nag moisturizer na ako kasi i have psoriasis :(

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #232 on: January 02, 2014, 01:05:31 pm »
Feedback naman sa Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer? gamit ko sa undereye area shade 52, pero under flash photography parang ashy siya?  pakicheck itong pic

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2200/z3wf.jpg

ok lang ba or ashy? I used the same finishing powder on the area sa buong face ko, pero dun lang sa under eye ganun.


VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #233 on: January 02, 2014, 02:25:51 pm »
^^^ sis, how do you thin out your concealers lalo na pag waxy?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:08:33 pm by VainDoll »

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #234 on: January 02, 2014, 04:49:28 pm »
^ moisturizer sis. If I want it smoother and slicker, I add a drop of mineral oil.  This is of course by using spatula and palette method.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #235 on: January 02, 2014, 06:10:07 pm »
^ thank you sis. i guess oil based moisturizer to no sis?

missybee

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #236 on: January 02, 2014, 07:31:37 pm »
Hello Gtalkers, Sino na dito naka gamit ng stick concealer ng Fanny Serano? Reviews naman jan, ginagamit kasi siya ng tita ko for hiding freckles at ok naman wondering kung ok siya sa eye bags.

And sa James Cooper din cream concealer nila.

Reviews please. Thank you  ;D

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #237 on: January 02, 2014, 08:05:22 pm »
^^water based. Nagmimix naman sila..

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #238 on: January 02, 2014, 09:03:19 pm »
^ Thank you sis :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:07:26 pm by VainDoll »

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #239 on: January 02, 2014, 10:20:18 pm »
^ you're welcome :-)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close