We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@ladychris17 - Thanks for the info. Not bad for P1350 since it's sold for $29 in Sephora plus tax pa. I wanna use it for my blemishes kasi my Skinfood Salmon Concealer works for my undereyes naman. I saw how missglamorazzi Ingrid in Youtube used it on her blemishes and it looked like it had amazing coverage. Since I'm pregnant I want to lessen the amount of products I'm using and skip foundation if I can. Hope this works for that purpose.
any suggestion for under eye concealer that's great for concealing black circles under eyes? gusto ko sana yung tried and tested nyo na before ako bumili para di sayang pera.
currently loving my naturactor 151. and it conceals my tattoos too!
i only have one concealer at the moment, it's the RMK concealer palette. although i rarely use concealer, at wala ako masyado natry, i can say that this is good. better than nars and shu interms of consistency. H indi kasi sya nagse-settle sa lines and pores and it comes with a finishingpowder plus 2 brushes. i love the finishing powder that comes with it.