We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ no.1 yung light to medium, no.3 daw for morena sabi ni sis ireneee, no.2 ang light so para sa maputi talaga, pero sa blog ni askmewhats parang isa lang effect pero in person ang puti nung no.2 pero parang gusto ko din bilhin kasi brightening
yes sis i got mine from beauty bar too, shade 1 (i'm nc20-30).
^lightest shade ba for Kuma is shade 3?
ppperezFor pinkish lesions, we should use green concealer according to makeup artists. I have yet to find a goodbrand, though I use cinema secrets for the one I use for covering my under eyes.