watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 108031 times)

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2013, 09:05:47 pm »
^lightest shade ba for Kuma is shade 3?

cessy_may08

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »
^ no.1 yung light to medium, no.3 daw for morena sabi ni sis ireneee, no.2 ang light so para sa maputi talaga, pero sa blog ni askmewhats parang isa lang effect pero in person ang puti nung no.2 pero parang gusto ko din bilhin kasi brightening :)


yes sis :) i got mine from beauty bar too, shade 1 (i'm nc20-30).

Thank you mga sis! :)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:34 am »
Girls, anong concealer gamit nyo to cover acne?

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2013, 03:34:14 pm »
^lightest shade ba for Kuma is shade 3?

Shade 2 yung lightest :)

ladykazuko

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2013, 08:20:38 pm »
nacurious ako sa kuma concealer na yan magkano yan? :) super ganda ba talaga sya:)

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2013, 12:02:33 am »
izzie7, thanks!  :)

^meron sa beauty bar, you can try reading reviews of it. iba-iba rin kasi. pero marami nga gusto siya. it's around 895 ata.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2013, 12:15:43 am »
ppperez

For pinkish lesions, we should use green concealer according to makeup artists.  I have yet to find a good
brand, though I use cinema secrets for the one I use for covering my under eyes.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2013, 12:42:30 am »
ppperez

For pinkish lesions, we should use green concealer according to makeup artists.  I have yet to find a good
brand, though I use cinema secrets for the one I use for covering my under eyes.

I've been seeing nga green concealers lately, and heard that it's for covering redness. I have yet to try it, though. So I also don't know what's a good brand to try first. Hahaha

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2013, 04:21:28 am »
Laura Mercier Secret Comouflage is THE BEST  ;D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2013, 05:47:13 am »
i'm choosing between vichy and naturactor

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2013, 09:27:22 am »
Kailangan ko na talaga ng concealer para sa dark circles. Try ko nga yang Kuma.

femme_nikita

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2013, 08:52:36 am »
I am currently using the one from Maybelline, pero I want to try Nutractor. :)

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2013, 12:40:22 pm »
Got Collection Cosmetics' lasting perfection concealer yesterday instead of Kuma kasi mas cheap and marami ring good reviews. Okay pala siya sa dark circles din. Napapantay niya yung skin tone ko sa eye area with the rest of my face. So far so good.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2013, 02:38:58 pm »
Okay ba ang Vichy Dermablend as concealer on oily skin? Hindi ba madaling humulas? I'm choosing between this and Shiseido's Natural Finish Cream Concealer.

Sana okay ang Vichy kasi mas sulit. x)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2013, 03:56:16 pm »
^ Okay sis acne prone ako and i have lots to cover plus long lasting sya sa super oily skin ko

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2013, 04:48:46 pm »
^ thanks, sis! I'll go with Vichy na, next time na si Shiseido. ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2013, 05:30:54 pm »
I checked out the Collection concealer. Fair 1 and 3 Medium lang available and medyo ashy yung 1 and 3 naman is dark. Passed on the concealer and got the pressed powder na lang.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2013, 10:07:03 am »
^ sis saan meron medium shade? puro yung lightest shade nakikita ko.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2013, 11:09:29 am »
Sa Market Market, sis.

apples

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2013, 05:52:42 am »
Very impressive ang coverage ng naturactor. Pero parang mas bet ko sya ilagay sa mga blemishes/dark spots kesa sa under eye. Wala lang. Parang lang naman. Medyo dry kasi ng onti [textspeak!] under area ko ngayon kaya di ko masyado nagugustuhan. We'll  see...

For reference:
MAC- I use nc25
Naturactor- I use 140

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close