We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ do you use a pressed powder or loose powder after the cream makeup? pressed powder makes it more durable. mas maganda ang kapit.and if you use acrylate-type of finishing spray, it should stay for 3 hours or so.
Im thinking whether I should get the MAC studio finish concealer or NARS creamy radiant concealer...Checking pa reviews...your opinions will be highly appreciated mga sis
Hi! Is your skin oily as well, or your face acidic? I use Ben Nye in Banana, but I don't think its effect on me is the same as on those who've raved about it. I forgot to add pala, I sweat a lot too! Nasa akin na ata lahat ng hindi maganda for facial skin. What finishing spray do you use after CS foundation concealer?