watch now

Author Topic: All About Concealers Thread 8  (Read 107927 times)

khymm

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 03:40:39 pm »
I have ben nye concealer wheel din pero i only use the salmon shade on the undereyes, nung malapit nang maubos yun i bought the individual pot of the MO-2 shade.
Super dark kasi undereye circles ko, i always use it under my revlon age defying concealer.
Mas maganda gumamit muna ng primer para di madaling humulas si ben nye.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 05:10:43 pm »
I saw a concealer trio compact at Essence - green, pink, and salmon-ish shade. I swatched them and they're not so creamy so I think hindi sya madali maghulas lalo na sa oily skin. But then it's a tester so it was already exposed to different elements kaya siguro medyo hard and not so creamy. Pero pigmented dun sa swatch and it's only 169. Didn't get it kasi I still have 3 concealers to use up. Pero inexpensive so baka pwede na din i-try.

nicaa

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2013, 06:38:42 pm »
MUFE full cover ang HG as of the moment for my undereyes. Badly want to try Kuma concealer kaso madalas out of stock yung gusto kong shade.

sweetnorina19

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2013, 11:39:40 pm »
Nars creamy concealer gamit ko for 2yrs na , still my holy grail

cest.la.vie

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2013, 10:15:12 pm »
may naka-try na senyo ng naturactor concealer/foundie? so tempting! japan products now are super trending in fb lol, as in i wanna try all their MUs. based sa reviews it's a heavy duty concealer/foundie and i badly need one for my acne scars. it's cheap @ 750 free ship pa. pero preorder pa waaaaa.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2013, 10:36:19 pm »
I got the Essence Stay Natural Concealer. True to its name, very natural nga. Made almost no difference on my undereyes, thus looking natural taking on how they really do look like. I thought it would be a much inexpensive option for my Artdeco Perfect Teint. Good thing it's only 149 but I could've gotten something else from them.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2013, 08:33:08 pm »
Nakabili na ko ng green concealer. Buti meron si Art Deco and nice consistency nya.
Di ko type si Palladio, masyadong creamy.

fabuleuxmoi

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2013, 09:51:06 am »
I use Cinema Secrets foundation concealer. It slides off of my face after around two hours tops, but my skin is oily and I don't use primer. The coverage is okay lang, but it feels like second skin. I think this will work for you if you have normal skin.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2013, 02:16:39 pm »
^ do you use a pressed powder or loose powder after the cream makeup? pressed powder makes it more durable. mas maganda ang kapit.
and if you use acrylate-type of finishing spray, it should stay for 3 hours or so.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2013, 02:30:54 pm »
Im thinking whether I should get the MAC studio finish concealer or NARS creamy radiant concealer...
Checking pa reviews...your opinions will be highly appreciated mga sis

fabuleuxmoi

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2013, 08:41:42 pm »
^ do you use a pressed powder or loose powder after the cream makeup? pressed powder makes it more durable. mas maganda ang kapit.
and if you use acrylate-type of finishing spray, it should stay for 3 hours or so.

Hi! :)

Is your skin oily as well, or your face acidic? I use Ben Nye in Banana, but I don't think its effect on me is the same as on those who've raved about it. I forgot to add pala, I sweat a lot too! Nasa akin na ata lahat ng hindi maganda for facial skin. What finishing spray do you use after CS foundation concealer?

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2013, 09:07:09 pm »
Im thinking whether I should get the MAC studio finish concealer or NARS creamy radiant concealer...
Checking pa reviews...your opinions will be highly appreciated mga sis

Nars is easier to blend and lasts longer on me too. i use it for blemishes and undereyes. Mac studio finish is a bit tto heavy for the undereye, but it's good for blemishes. Depends really on what you're concealing but I won't trade my NARS for MAC.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2013, 09:29:31 pm »
I tried the Artdeco Camouflage Concealer. It covers my dark circles nicely. I don't find it too creamy nor dry.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2013, 09:21:55 am »
Hi! :)

Is your skin oily as well, or your face acidic? I use Ben Nye in Banana, but I don't think its effect on me is the same as on those who've raved about it. I forgot to add pala, I sweat a lot too! Nasa akin na ata lahat ng hindi maganda for facial skin. What finishing spray do you use after CS foundation concealer?

my skin is combination dry/normal, not acidic nor sweaty... i use ben nye final seal as setting spray. you can also use this as barrier layer before base..

sis have u tried CS pressed powder foundation? u can use this alone for blemishes, since powder absorbs oil. pero kung gagamitin mo siya sa eye area, it will look dry naman..

i also have the Ben nye banana visage tho i rarely use it coz it's not match to my shade. okay naman siya, not finely milled so use generously and pat heavily against the face to set the makeup well
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:34:41 am by qt_ben17 »

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2013, 10:26:24 am »
Hello, can you please suggest any good concealer for sunken eyes? Kahit man lang to lessen the sunken look, this makes me look tired and older kasi and I can't afford to get fillers. Thanks!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2013, 10:57:29 am »
^
I tried a technique I've seen from gossmakeupartist on youtube. You can try using a lighter shade of concealer. Parang medyo yuko ka ng konti then look at the mirror and look for the part na medyo malalim or yung shadow that creates. Dun ilagay yung concealer and nowhere else. It works naman. Any concealer that is lighter than your skin tone will do.

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2013, 11:05:58 am »
Thanks sis, I'll try this. And I know this makeup artists, I saw some of his tutorials I'll look up this particular one  :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 12:45:55 am »
Mga sis, sino na naka-try ng Naturactor concealers? Okay ba talaga or overhyped lang?

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 12:57:43 am »
WickedWitchOfTheWest: true. I never liked my mac studio finish concealer lalo na kung pang under
eyes napaka hirap iblend.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: All About Concealers Thread 8
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 01:47:04 am »
NYC concealer: i love this one so easy to blend and very affordable.

hard candy glamouflage: a little goes a long way with this concealer. but the color is a little bit tricky, medium is actually light and tan is medium. it is very thick so you need a powder to set the concealer or the finish would be greasy.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close