I've been using Nylydal products for almost 2 months na. For me, so-so lang yung products nila. I'll do a mini review here

My skin type: Oily and acne prone/ I have fair skin na po to begin with, I'm not after the whitening effect, gusto ko lang ma-maintain yung fair skin ko kasi I'm always out and uneven yung color sa arms ko. Sa face naman, I have a few blemishes, halata ang pores, but occasional zits.
SOAPS: (Used sa face and body)
Black/puple/stripes soap (I'm not sure kung ano talaga tawag dun sa soap but black/purple na alternate sya) - Accdg sa instruction, you use this lang at night, but I use this sa morning din kasi gusto ko tipirin since ang dami ko binili na soaps. Effect? WALA. Won't repurchase this.
Pink stripes soap - This one I like bec of the micropeeling effect, one week pa lang kita ko na. I might consider repurchasing this soap.
Orange soap - I observed na talagang naglighten ang color ko dito, even sa face, hindi gaanong kapula yung blemishes if I have new zits, Best combo with the pink stripes soap. Will also consider repurchasing this with the pink stripes.
Argan soap - Nothing special with this soap. Waste of money. Won't repurchase.
Collagen oatmeal soap - My fave soap!! Non drying, hindi OA sa pagmoisturize ng face, I love love love this soap talaga, dito ko lang nafeel ang glowing effect

Will definitely repurchase!
GLUTA LOTION
*Mag Skin White na lang ako, sticky, OA ang smell. Not worth 500 pesos!! Won't repurchase.
COLLAGEN DAY & NIGHT CREAM
*Dito ako super excited kasi ang gaganda ng reviews sa IG nila, but... wala, walang effect talaga. Overhyped tong dalawang to for me, I will go back sa GNC Vit C moisturizer ko or sa Kanebo Freshel moisturizer na lang. Won't repurchase.
That's it! Kanya kanyang hiyangan lang talaga ng skin, I'm thinking of getting their toner kaya lang super pricey eh, baka parang yung collagen cream lang din na overhyped

( Oh well, bahala na, baka pag naubos na toner ko pwedeng magbago isip ko at mapa-order pa
