watch now

Author Topic: Nylydal products  (Read 123477 times)

roxybrat

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2013, 01:27:33 am »
Napansin ko lang kc nun ginamit ko yun oatmeal soap sa face mas smooth sya at di super dry unlike sa orange soap na super dry.. Walang instruction na binigay sken at nakalimutan ko rin tanong nun bumili ako.. Lately ko lang natanong at sabi nga for body lang daw.. Ngaun nagdadalawang isip ako kung gagamitin ko pa rin sa face o wag na. Pero parang mas ok kc effect.. :)

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2013, 05:29:18 pm »
Mga sis, have you tried their body peeling kit? Im using nylydal large deluxe set for three weeks and ok naman ang result. Kaso since I'm going for the even skintone result, I'm tempted to try their body peeling kit. Kaso parang walang masyadong feedbacks. Peeling lotion na lang kaya?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #202 on: June 23, 2013, 06:31:21 pm »
I've been using the soaps and the lotion for about 5 days now. Mabilis matunaw yung soaps! They all smell the same, parang candy. I experienced a bit of stinging, but nothing too serious. The lotion was so so lang. I got the 500 peso bottle. Medyo pricey siya.

I've also been browsing Nylydal main's instagram account. May new shipments of the small white jar. I hope that means they'll be restocking the scrub soon. I really want to try it. To those who have tried it already, what does it smell like?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 06:33:02 pm by krabby_patty »

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2013, 06:56:16 pm »
Ako sis, by day 7 ko nakita results. Anyway, I'm using the complete set kasi. May natiyempuhan akong seller na may stocks ng scrub so I bought agad. As mentioned by one of the sissea here, Amoy candy. Parang bubblegum.

pors307

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2013, 07:24:43 pm »
Hi sissies i just wanna share. 1 1/2 month na ako gumagamit ng soaps, collagen cream and 2 weeks na din for gluta lotion. With regard to whitening effect, there's no significant change pa. I was just expecting too much lang siguro after reading good comments in IG. Hehe. I noticed some peeling na din naman. Now i dont experience any stinging na unlike the first week of using 3 soaps. For collagen creams, mad gusto ko yung night collagen. For me mas effective sya. Mas smooth sa face compared with the day collagen. Oily yung finish ng day collagen for me. Hiyangan din talaga. Ang lotion naman mabilis nga siya mag absorb kaya hindi masyadong ma spread agad. Arms lang nilalagyan ko kasi pricey siya for me. Hehe

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2013, 10:18:04 pm »
sis juricks.. yung scrub ba sis amoy candy like bubblegum?
do you have the phased out--gray ugly version
or the smooth white version?

which one yung nasa iyo po? :) I bought something like the gray one.. smells like bubblegum eheh

---------
the stripes soap is turning me pinkish. I don't like. :'(
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:25:14 am by minatay91 »

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #206 on: June 24, 2013, 11:12:20 am »
Has anyone here tried Nylydal dark spots whitening cream? I want to use is sana for inner thigh area.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2013, 04:59:29 pm »
^^ the smooth white version sis minatay. Parang cream cheese. :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2013, 09:28:54 pm »
^ thanks sis.. and if you don't mind.. ano available sizes ng scrubs and prices?

I'm not a fan of ordering sets kase.. hehe.. :)

----
has anyone bought the sunblock aside from me? smells like bubblegum

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #209 on: June 24, 2013, 09:37:40 pm »
parang puro amoy bubblegum mga products niya?  :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #210 on: June 24, 2013, 10:44:08 pm »
^ hindi naman.. hehe.. yung soaps amoy candy. ;D

arte lang ako, preference ko talaga no smell.. parang cetaphil..

anyone experiencing anything dramatic?

I tried the oatmeal sa face ko because the stripes soap was making me pinkish -_______-
ouch, may isang oatmeal grain na matigas, na.scratch yung face ko :'(

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #211 on: June 24, 2013, 11:03:40 pm »
^ano ba yan... baka dipende na talaga which one is hiyang with your skin and what's not  :-\
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 12:06:03 am by babyboo.0326 »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2013, 12:04:00 am »
^ in my opinion, I think stronger ang stripes kesa oatmeal sis.. ewan if which one is better sa whitening

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2013, 12:06:39 am »
^so how is it working for you na? the stripes?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2013, 12:37:49 am »
^ I don't know sis.. parang wala lang.. same lang.. hapdi and itchy sometimes (face ko lang ito
nilagay) then I decided to use it sa body nalang.. parang pinkish na yung face ko.

I'll use it as a 2nd soap sa body nalang. hapdi sa face kase

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2013, 02:35:38 am »
^ thanks sis.. and if you don't mind.. ano available sizes ng scrubs and prices?

I'm not a fan of ordering sets kase.. hehe.. :)

---

Large scrub binili ko sis kasi yun lang available that time. What I mean by complete set was scrub, three soaps and lotion. Yung iba kasi e soaps and lotion lang.

Second order ko yung small collagen night and 2 collagen oatmeal soaps. 

Mas matapang yung pink stripes. May times na nagssting, pero most of the time, ok lang.

Sunblock, di ako bumili. Meron pa naman kasi ako dito. SPF 20+ nga lang, but good enough for me.

Parang gusto ko toner nila kaso medyo namamahalan ako. Uubusin ko muna yung current ko tapos pag-isipan ko kung gusto ko pa by that time.



mchristine519

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2013, 08:06:33 am »
I ordered the Blemish Free Set and yung Oat Meal and Collagen Soap today. Ang pricey ren ha.. May naka try na ba ng set na to?

zurcjeka

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2013, 09:09:31 am »
in fairness, effective underarm whitening set nila.. partida, wala pa ko ua cream.. only have the orange & black soaps, the scrub, and cherry peel deo.👍

cherness

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2013, 12:05:25 am »
sis MINATAY91: ako sis ok na ok sa face ko yung orange soap nakakaputi hindi sya pinkish what i do is i lather the soap sa hands ko hinde ko directly apply sa face hehe. yung stripes sis paubos ko na second bar ko so far super ganda talaga nagpink tuhod ko ahaha at kinis kinis may kintab factor sya. super satisfied me sa soaps nila :) i wanna try sana the gluta lotion is it worth the price?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Nylydal products
« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »
^ For me, yes. Masarap gamitin yung lotion. No greasy feeling afterwards plus nakakintab rin ng skin. This is  also my favorite apart from the stripe soap.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close