We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis dload mo youtube downloader pede mo dun dload video from youtube.
Ah, if you mean that, those are Octacore, Quadcore, and Korean models respectively.Octacore does not have LTE. Quadcore has LTE. I'm not sure if you can unlock and use a Korean S4 here. Di nga pwede bilhin yun as unit lang sa Korea nagrequire sila ng telecom line.
I was like that at first sis ~aShLiE~ but I really needed a new phone grabe na sa bagal at restart ng restart yung luma ko. Now, when I hold other phones, they're too small haha