watch now

Author Topic: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)  (Read 61212 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2015, 01:00:20 pm »
^^available pa ba sya sis locally?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #381 on: December 08, 2015, 06:02:16 pm »
I super super want to get either Poesie or Tisse Rivoli na quad eyeshadow. I was this close to getting Poesie. But the dealbreaker was the lack of a matte texture. They all have the same texture, which I found too shimmery. Might not be too appropriate for daily office wear. :( I got another palette na lang. Let's see if my lemming for the Chanel quad goes off with my new purchase. If it does not, err, time to go hit the counters again hehe.

ladyfoxy

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #382 on: December 08, 2015, 06:55:57 pm »
Gusto ko ng Rose Petale, too bad OOS pa. :( Rose Initiale and In Love is pretty too, pero with In Love, parang it's a common shade na pwede hanapin with other brands.

Sa lippies nila, I love their Rouge Allure line, though lately I found out that the shades that I have are dupable, or at least, I found some dupes. Hindi ko alam kung manghihinayang ako or what..

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #383 on: December 09, 2015, 03:20:20 pm »
maganda kaya concealer nila for pimple marks?

Anyone tried the facial cleanser and toner from chanel?

My new HG is chanel PL velvet. So happy. :-) natural look lang. But i need something to cover for my new flat pimple marks.
Yung le blanc de chanel sheer illuminating base, diko alam kung paano gamitin. lol



minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #384 on: December 10, 2015, 12:53:01 am »
^ hi sis sugar! I dont know if you remember pero you recommended Chanel Foundation to me. I think I got the VitLumiere Aqua, yung square.

When I first tried it, sobrang gandang ganda ako sa sarili, I couldnt stop myself from taking a selfie! LOL (and I never do selfies, sobrang nagagandahan talaga ako sa natural look. Glowing at blooming ang feeling ko) I had it on for a day just to ensure no allergies (wala naman and I couldnt really smell anything which is good haha) I ended up buying it for natural flawless look days. siguro pangeveryday sa office. :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #385 on: December 10, 2015, 08:57:16 am »
^ Uy congrats sa VA! Hehe. Ganyan din ako nung una ko siyang ginamit. I couldn't stop touching my face. Kaso medyo nagsawa na ako kaka-shake, so nakapahinga muna si VA ko hehe.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #386 on: December 10, 2015, 10:16:28 am »
Ako din mga sis naka apat na bote na ako ng chanel VA. hehe pero love ko na din si chanel PL velvet, ganda din pala sya. Pero need ko concealer talaga, baka chanel or nars creamy concealer bilhin ko.
Maganda kaya yung compact pressed powder ng chanel?

Celerina

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #387 on: December 10, 2015, 04:16:14 pm »
Sissies, i recently bought CHANEL INFINIMENT Highlighting Powder, how do you apply it as blush or highlighter? parang wala kasi akong makitang effect.

TIA!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #388 on: December 12, 2015, 01:36:54 am »
@roxyheart
thanks sis :) and oo nga, nasurprise ako sa watery texture niya..I even found it too runny and difficult to work with at first..sanay kase ako sa medyo thick liquids sa ibang foundation :)

@pink sugar

wow apat na bote ikaw na hehe
this is my one and only chanel product so far.. i dont know how their powders are like :( But I do agree with the NARS concealer you're planning to get. Ako kase just bought MAC na liquid concealer..ubosin ko to muna before buying another haha

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #389 on: January 05, 2016, 04:08:08 pm »
Recently ordered online a couple of makeup from chanel. My HG foundation is VA kaya when i saw the perfection lumiere velvet smooth i gave it a try hopefully ok din sya. i also got the holiday quad, signe particulier and one JC blush in angelique. i got 3 samples too of inimitable intense and le volume mascaras and sublimage la creme. I'm excited to get it in the mail tomorrow, finally after being in a no buy for the longest time and finishing up lots of my chanel makeup, its so fun to finally buy new makeup again. ang mahirap lang ata talaganb ubusin is yung mga quads but this will be my first quad na hindi baked since i haven't bought any chanel makeup yet since i came here in the US so excited na talaga ko. will post reviews of what i got on this thread once i get to play with it soon.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:51:00 pm by shopaholic18 »

Mhelanie

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #390 on: January 06, 2016, 02:19:48 pm »
^sobrang ganda ng angelique! napahinga ang rose initial ko dahil sa kanya  ;)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #391 on: January 06, 2016, 02:53:33 pm »
^ after i finished narcisse blush and i hit pan on rose petale, then i decided to buy this blush. i like it a lot and i can't wait to use it as my everyday blush

Mhelanie

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #392 on: January 08, 2016, 03:32:38 pm »
mukhang maganda din yung Sunkiss Ribbon blush sa spring collection. parang mas ok sya compared sa dating harmonie de blush.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #393 on: January 08, 2016, 05:49:18 pm »
^it throws me off kung may design or something kasi ayokong gamitin. gusto ko lang ipreserve. pero mukhang maganda nga, di ko lang talaga gusto yung mga may design.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2016, 02:01:18 pm »
Bet ko yung golden sun na joues contraste. :-)
Next na kunin ko is chanel concealer and ebene eyeliner.
Sana magka chanel counter na rin sa SM Aura kasi lapit ko lang dun... As of now nadagdagan na ng Dior counter.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:11:50 pm by Pink_Sugar »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #395 on: January 10, 2016, 11:39:02 am »
napatingin ako sa blushes ng chanel online :)

hmm having issues sa nars orgasm ko.. parang more sparkle than pigment na yung makuha ko :/

How does Chanel do in comparison to Nars blushes? Mas pigmented ba? Or is it because of my brush?

Mhelanie

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #396 on: January 11, 2016, 12:35:08 pm »
^yan din ang problem ko sa nars orgasm.. yung sparkle! although nag show up naman ang color nya sa kin. pero mas maganda talaga ang chanel blushes compared sa nars. siguro dahil na din sa formula

^^naalala ko na swatch ko yang golden sun pati yung kasama nya na vibration blush last year. ang ganda nila pareho kaya lang kinulang ako sa budget nun kasi magpapasko hahaha

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #397 on: January 11, 2016, 12:48:27 pm »
napatingin ako sa blushes ng chanel online :)

hmm having issues sa nars orgasm ko.. parang more sparkle than pigment na yung makuha ko :/

How does Chanel do in comparison to Nars blushes? Mas pigmented ba? Or is it because of my brush?
chanel blushes are of better formula and quality, mas fine yung shimmer nila unlike nars. but nars i think is more pigmented in my opinion. it depends on your preference but chanel jc's are my holy grail.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2016, 05:17:44 am »
^ Looks like I would like Chanel blushers. Nahihirapan ako sa NARS. Kelangan pang sobrang i-tap yung brush para hindi sobra yung mapupunta sa cheeks. I prefere blushers na for 'building up' para mas nacocontrol ko where I put the blush.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Chanel Cosmetics (Thread 12)
« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2016, 08:37:55 am »
How much ang chanel blush? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close