We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How do you act inside a movie house?Situation is you are not together but a prospect. Or like getting to know stage.Ako kasi, prospect man yan or friend or what, gusto ko focus ako sa pinapanood. Hindi ba parang ang stiff ko naman pag ganun? haha
anung puede ko gawin kay boylet para maging comfortable pag kaharap ako...kasi sa chat, ang dami naming pinaguusapan kaso pag magkaharap na kami hindi makapagsalita tsaka makatingin sa mata...ang awkward na...kaya end na lang conversation pag sa personal....
I have this guy friend, almost my best guy friend... he's really sweet and I think he has a thing for me... one time, I leaned on his shoulder, I can feel that he wanted to kiss me on the lips, I tried to lean closer (I wanted to kiss him too ) but wala, Is he waiting for me to make the first move? When I kiss him naman sa cheek, nireready niya lips niya...
now ang feeling ni girl eh unfair sya kay guy..what you think guys?
Yes wala kayong ginagawang masama. But is it worth the tsismis? Putting you/your spouse/relationship at risk to shame?
If a girl and a guy who used to be college buddies and got reunited thru FB started to chat so often and both are married na... when they chat naman purely asaran lang and catching up with each others lives kasi na lost communication sila for 20 years....off ba yun para sa hubby ni girl ifever o sa wifey ni guy kaya. just asking...
On the other hand, If walang ginagawang masama, why invest time worrying?