watch now

Author Topic: BB Creams (Thread 18)  (Read 107599 times)

marjcasunuran

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #260 on: August 01, 2015, 10:40:47 pm »
Ever Bilena bb cream for the win! ;)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #261 on: August 02, 2015, 10:40:33 am »
@budzwhiz: Thank you sis for the recommendation!  :) Saan mabibili ang holika holika products?

glowing00

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2015, 02:45:06 pm »
i'm using nivea bb cream, so far ok naman siya.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:44:48 pm by glowing00 »

audrey932

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #263 on: August 02, 2015, 06:10:09 pm »
don't like the ever bilena bb cream ang bilis mag oily ng face ko.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #264 on: August 03, 2015, 02:01:57 am »
@budzwhiz: Thank you sis for the recommendation!  :) Saan mabibili ang holika holika products?

You're welcome sis. :) SM Fairview, SM Manila, MOA, Cubao and SM Makati. :)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #265 on: August 03, 2015, 02:30:58 pm »
@budzwhiz: Thank you ulit sis!  :)

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2015, 02:03:41 pm »
Di maganda yung maybelline. Super oily ng mukha ko kagad ilang minutes pa lang after application.

Jean_dL

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2015, 12:07:24 am »
If ever magawi kayo or may friend kayo sa South Korea, I do recommend Banila Co.'s BB cream, winner din primer nila. It is suited mostly sa asian skin, at hindi siya nakaka-breakout ng skin. :)

lizatorres

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #268 on: August 07, 2015, 06:37:01 pm »
don't like maybelline too. pero I suggest to use a primer first before putting bb creams. less oily kasi. try maybelline primer pore eraser.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #269 on: September 02, 2015, 01:51:02 am »
huhuhu... hindi ako nakabili nito.  50% off pa naman.  hanggang august 30 lang pala.  kailan kaya ulit sila mag50% off?

"Finally you can now try Pond's BB Cream and Pond's Age Miracle products! Select Pond's products at 50% off at select stores on August 28 to 30, 2015. To know more about our ‪#‎PondsBeautySale‬, you may call our Pond's hotline at 0908-8805618. Limited stocks only so visit a store near you."

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #270 on: September 02, 2015, 01:56:39 am »
anong bb cream may 50% off ngayon?  yung ponds bb cream kasi hanggang august 30 lang pala yung 50% off nila, hindi na ako nakabili.  huhuhu.

triuneprincess06

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2015, 11:22:49 am »
I've been using the flawless white since nung ni'launched ng Ponds. Two thumbs up para sa akin yung prod kasi maganda yung finish tapos no pimples, blooming pa and less oily yung dating ng face. Super tipid gamitin kasi yung maliit na tube can last up to 1 - 2 months depending on the usage. Pea - size kasi can go a long way.  ;) :) ;) :)

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #272 on: September 04, 2015, 04:25:59 pm »
oily skin ko, okay ba to?

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2015, 12:17:00 am »
tried this nung nakabili ako during 50% off. yup, nice yung finish and ganda sa picture. I got the flawless white one in light shade and surprisingly matched my skin tone. kaso used it for 2 days pa lang, pimples agad! ang laki pa! Haay forever banned na talaga ang Pond's sa skin ko.

Kaso nasasayangan ako sa bili ko so might use this if saglit lang ako lalabas and wash it off agad hehe.


wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #274 on: September 07, 2015, 07:05:58 pm »
I tried a ton of BB creams and still my fave is Dr Jart+. Sayang lang at hindi na siya available sa atin. But you can still get it sa Sephora at Sassa. I always stock up on this BB Cream whenever I go abroad (particularly sa Hong Kong). If you want BB cream na super okay ang coverage (parang foundation na), try Dr Jart+ Silver Label. If light to medium covergare lang, go for Dr Jart+ Black label (my fave).

kookai88

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #275 on: September 07, 2015, 09:55:20 pm »
Copied ko ang bb cream ng ponds. hindi nag ooily ang face ko...  :D

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2015, 02:05:35 am »
The first BB cream  I used was Myra-E, nung inalis na nila yung tinted moisturizer nila. Kaya lang, ayoko na nung glittery stuff na andun, para kaseng fake glow sa skin. Haha. Then I switched sa Pond's Flawless White BB cream in Light, maganda yung coverage nya and it serves as my liquid foundation na rin, no breakouts for me.

Kaya lang I noticed na it's a bit dark for my skin tone. Was hoping sana to find a BB cream na mas may lighter color, although may isa pa akong BB cream na binili nung nag sale as a stock. Hehe

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #277 on: September 19, 2015, 08:47:14 pm »
Di maganda yung maybelline. Super oily ng mukha ko kagad ilang minutes pa lang after application.

I suggest that you use a primer.  :o  I use the mousse type from shu uemura and the bb cream lasts kahit pa humid ang weather.  I'm looking at RMK bb cream as well, hindi ko lang naabutan sales associate when I dropped by the booth in singapore.  Anyway ok lang my friend can always buy for me  ;)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #278 on: September 19, 2015, 10:18:37 pm »
I tried a ton of BB creams and still my fave is Dr Jart+. Sayang lang at hindi na siya available sa atin. But you can still get it sa Sephora at Sassa. I always stock up on this BB Cream whenever I go abroad (particularly sa Hong Kong). If you want BB cream na super okay ang coverage (parang foundation na), try Dr Jart+ Silver Label. If light to medium covergare lang, go for Dr Jart+ Black label (my fave).

OMG sis sobrang na-depress ako when Dr. Jart was phased out here, it was my true love BB cream before Kanebo Freshel :'(

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #279 on: September 20, 2015, 01:00:29 pm »
Sisses sorry super new to BB creams. Paano ba sya gamitin? Kelangan primer muna, then cream, then concealer, then set with powder? The only reason I'm switching to bb cream is para mas mapadali ang morning routine ko.  I currently put moisturizer then concealer then powder foundation. I have normal to combi skin. Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close