We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@budzwhiz: Thank you sis for the recommendation! Saan mabibili ang holika holika products?
Di maganda yung maybelline. Super oily ng mukha ko kagad ilang minutes pa lang after application.
I tried a ton of BB creams and still my fave is Dr Jart+. Sayang lang at hindi na siya available sa atin. But you can still get it sa Sephora at Sassa. I always stock up on this BB Cream whenever I go abroad (particularly sa Hong Kong). If you want BB cream na super okay ang coverage (parang foundation na), try Dr Jart+ Silver Label. If light to medium covergare lang, go for Dr Jart+ Black label (my fave).