We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ yeah sis i like Ellen Adarna's body talaga. very feminine ang curves niya. naisip ko nga iprint ang pic niya at idikit sa dining table namin LOL para mawalan ako ng gana kumain ng maraming rice
Help! I really want to lose that annoying excess tummy fat I have. Hindi naman ako obese. 120pounds ako, medium built, 5'2, and 20 yo. Gusto ko ma flatten tummy ko or lose an inch or two sa waistline. I'm running (treadmill) every other day using C25K Program. Diet wise, di ko alam gagawin. Help?
sis anong waistline mo?same height tayo but i'm 108 pounds and I still look fat. my waistline is 28 inches. 19yrs old
seryoso ka na fat ka? I bet you're not. My waistline is around 30...?