Hi Girltalker2, thank you very much for the advice. You've been an avid viewer and poster of this forum, for that reason I truly appreciate that you gave preference on my predicament.
Indeed, the first step should be initiating the conversation but here lies the dilemma. If I may, I would like to confer with you in private regarding the steps I may take. (Please?)
Regarding the other points you've raised, I would like to expressly convey my thoughts so that other readers would be so kind to give their two centavos as to my state of mind and heart. The cited points are as follows:
1. It would be highly improbable that I be a source of heart ache or head ache. I say this because I placed her on a pedestal even with her shortcomings for the 8 years I've known her. However, it would be ludicrous to say that the odds of this happening are nil. There may be a slim chance of this occurring and if it does, I am sure that it will not be in titanic proportions given our history.
2. I come from a middle class family. These days, the meaning of being middle class varies on the proponent and his social background. On my end, middle class would pertain to a family without businesses but composed of high earning professionals modestly owning a couple of real and personal properties. Hers is the typical silent and humble rich chinese family from the province accustomed to the jetsetting lifestyle.
To answer your query, I believe I can provide for her present and future needs which may even exceed expectations since my profession is a very lucrative one. My immediate family would be able to sustain themselves without my aid due to their vocations.
3. Unfortunately, I do drink and am friendly which is a norm in my field. I have fully disclosed this part to her and she has no qualms about it as long as it kept in check.
4. If texting and emailing her everyday as well as a lack of tampuhan, outbursts, and fights is a sign of sensitivity and compatibility, then we are guilty of it.

Kidding aside, I truly believe we are compatible because there was never a dull moment between the two of us. Missing you's and I love you's have never felt contrived, forced, nor tiring during our conversations, which is a big irritating factor for me since it diminishes the meaning of those phrases.
5. Lastly, I sincerely believe I can make amends of not being chinese by learning the tsinoy culture and language to bridge the gap between myself and her family. I will go from hell and back just to be with her. Actually, she was the one who disuaded me from doing this as if she wanted to escape from that culture. Her exact words were "we should be by ourselves when we get married". I, on the other hand, completely disagreed with her saying that it would be best if we stayed close to the tradition and to her family. Sigh, its a crying shame to sometimes think whether I said the right thing or not. Sob

Now, as to her side, obviously it would be quite laughable for me to answer on her behalf although I can attest that she has simple but laudable ambitions (which I shall keep to myself to conceal my identity and reduce the risk of my plan being foiled, this being an open forum site and all hehe); and is looking for a man who can provide and maintain her modest lifestyle, which is really suprising given her fortune. She is a year older than me. I totally agree that we should get a second opinion, blasted fengshui expert!!!
Thank you so much Girltalker2 for your insights. You've been great help. Anticipating to hear more from you.