We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yes highly recommended. I stayed in Eastwood for a month last July and went there three times for dinner. Good steak and lamb for under P1000, and the desserts were also good. Nakatatawa lang na they had Chai Latte and the Kale salad on the menu but always unavailable. Hope they already have their EFTPOS machine. I went there once with no cash, only my card. I asked their server to come with me to the nearest ATM. The staff were nice, one of them even recognised me on my return visits and always directed me to my previous table.