watch now

Author Topic: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4  (Read 86211 times)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #320 on: May 26, 2014, 09:38:57 am »
^pricey pala sis? Sabi sa abscbn yata na report, mura daw. Promotion lang pala..

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #321 on: May 28, 2014, 02:58:56 pm »
I've been wanting to try Kanto Freestyle Breakfast for the longest time because I've been reading raves about it. So last night after work, my husband and I finally passed by their Eastwood branch to try it out.

Since it was already midnight, I only ordered pancakes and bacon (para light kunyari) and my husband ordered beef tapa with garlic rice, scrambled egg, and tomatoes with pesto. Our total bill was Ph230 and it was highly satisfying. I was familiar with some of the brands that they used which is why I really think na they are good comfort food.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #322 on: June 08, 2014, 06:39:51 am »
OPEN KITCHEN 48 at Bo. Kapitolyo
I am hooked on this very private comfy resto with it's creative chef Miguel Pacheco.   

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #323 on: June 08, 2014, 10:13:17 am »
Todd english - i ordered brooklyn pasta and yung a little spicy pasta (i forgot the name).  Masarap naman the pasta but a little salty.  Ok lang sya for me.  Nothing unique.  On the other hand, super type sya ng friend ko. 

Yung OMG cake, too pricey for me.  Super like ng friend ko, so-so lang for me.  Subjective talaga ang taste :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #324 on: June 08, 2014, 12:51:09 pm »
^^ wow a new restau in kapitolyo to check out. thanks sis!

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #325 on: July 02, 2014, 06:22:58 pm »
NBA Cafe in SM Aura -- So not worth it!  We checked it out after rave reviews from Kris Aquino haha pero so-so lang ang food, plus ang pricey pa.  We ordered the lobster salad.  Kamusta naman ang around 5 pieces of puny lobster meat and iilang piraso ng romaine lettuce.  And to think almost P600 yata yung salad na yun.  Sana man lang dinaya nila with more greens, pero hindi nag-effort.  I ordered extra blue cheese to go with my burger and pag serve, no blue cheese in sight!  I asked the server kung nasan yung cheese, sabi nya sinama na daw sa toppings.  Pag tingin namin, ngek, super onti as in.  And walang empathy yung staff.  Hindi man lang nag-apologize kahit plastikan.   Never going back there. 

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #326 on: July 17, 2014, 02:22:40 pm »
Early Bird Breakfast Club
ordered Sunrise Salpicao and it's yummy...
super... i love it..
medyo on the salty side pero sarap pa rin nya.

after that.. i ordered nuttela hot chocolate..
so so... pero okay na rin..

will definitely go back.. :)

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #327 on: July 18, 2014, 12:41:41 am »
King bee restaurant Chinese food ... Masarap yun yang chow.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #328 on: July 18, 2014, 11:23:38 am »
Marufuku - authentic Japanese cuisine right in Ortigas! The entrees were delicious and meticulously made. Only pet peeve is that it is expensive compared to Little Tokyo and the serving is small but then again, you get what you pay for.

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #329 on: July 18, 2014, 04:37:40 pm »
Ramen Santouka in Greenhills - Ok lang, nothing special.  Parang mas spicy and malinamnam pa yung Ryu Ramen in UP Town Center.  I also didn't like na mashadong magkakalapit yung tables.

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #330 on: July 24, 2014, 08:16:39 pm »
Kyochon in Megamall. Price just right. Friendly and sociable staff but they greet incoming guests altogether so they get noisy. Loved the smell and texture of he garlic rice. Nice interiors with the video wall showcasing Korean MTV. Too long wait time for the chicken. Interesting texture for the soonsal dish. But for the original series chicken legs, I like the 4fingers brand better.

misscdc

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #331 on: July 24, 2014, 08:26:42 pm »
Smile Elephant Thai Resto in Kapitolyo, Pasig.

First time to try it, sarap ng food nila. Will definitely go back!

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2014, 03:02:36 pm »
Earth Kitchen in White Plains Katipunan. yummy!!

Yaya

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #333 on: August 05, 2014, 01:53:21 pm »
^ Yes! ang sarap INUMIN ng mushroom soup. hahahaha

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2014, 10:18:22 pm »
SNR Fairview Terraces, given na masarap yung pizza nila. Okay lang din yung waiting time, pero yung condiments counter nila medyo madumi.  :-X

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2014, 10:34:47 pm »
Sarsa the fort masarap yun food.
Todd English omg cake super Tamis tapos super expensive pa...
Yun pasta parang Medyo di Luto I dnt know Kung ganun Lang tlaga.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2014, 10:39:17 pm »
Market Cafe at the Hyatt -- 4.5/5 stars

Loved their selection. Relatively konti lang yung menu pero everything was super yummy. Medyo disappointed ako with the dessert selection kase sobrang konti pero their halo halo was goooood :D The cupcakes, sakto lang.

paulfranc

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2014, 10:12:28 pm »
King bee restaurant Chinese food ... Masarap yun yang chow.

is this the one in banawe?

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2014, 01:59:13 am »
The hubby and I just recently ate in Early Bird Breakfast Club and so far, ako lang ang natuwa. :/ He had the Tenderloin Tapa and for the price my husband said not worth it kase he can have that kind of tapa sa Rufo's or Tapa King (I guess yung medyo sweet na may konting sauce?). For the name na 'tenderloin' siguro nag expect siya ng sobra.

I, on the other hand, had the Ultimate Grilled Cheese with Roasted Tomato Soup -- super happy ako with my order! :) The cheese was yummy and stretching when I bit into the sandwich. I read sa spot.ph (I think) an article on the top 5 (or top 8 ata) grilled cheese sandwiches in Metro Manila and included yung sa EBBC. Simot yung order ko, hehe! ;D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on your latest RESTAURANT discovery - Part 4
« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2014, 11:27:35 am »
^I got to try Early bird last week at Eastwood and I got the Sausage and Bacon pancake. It's huge and soooo good!! Will definitely come back for it :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close