We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am using Beauche set, and sobrang bilis maka dry ng pimples and feeling ko yung mga dark spots ko sa face gawa ng ibang pimples nag lilighten siya.
Hi sisses! Yeah i heard kapag acne sa chin eh it might be because of your toothpaste so try to change your toothpaste. I have a friend who had deep acne scars and craters on her skin. She tried using pixel co2 laser and parang after few sessions i noticed significant changes as in parang banat yung skin niya. Its so nice.
^^buti nahiyang sayo yung african black soap sis. sakin super drying nyan. to the point na nagsusugat na yung gilid ng nose ko and parang nababanat yung skin ko near my mouth kapag nagsasalita ako.
naging effective sa akin homeopathic medicine also chelated zinc and chromium picolinate gtf worked wonders for nodular acnefor daily skin care on my acne prone skin: I use liquid black soap, toner and sunflower oil as moisturizer
Whenever I have a pimple I use skin 101 acne drying lotion. After a few days nagdradry pimples ko. 500 pesos for a bottle. Sulit na siya talaga.