watch now

Author Topic: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6  (Read 241559 times)

mybell1735

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #500 on: June 15, 2014, 10:08:34 pm »
I am using Beauche set, and sobrang bilis maka dry ng pimples and feeling ko yung mga dark spots ko sa face gawa ng ibang pimples nag lilighten siya. :)

Hello sissy,na try ko na yang beauche maganda sya sa mukha nawala pimples ko nga lang sobrang sakit nung una natiis ko mga ilang months ko rin sya gamit,pero d ako nakapag pahid mga 4days nakalimutan ko kasi dalin nung out of town kami. Nung nagpahid ulit ako grabe na ang sakit siguro kasi summer dito that time kya mas grabe ang hapdi kya tinigil ko na talaga.kasi pulang pula ang mukha ko napagalitan din ako ni hubby. Sadly pag tigil ko nag oily ang face ko sobrang oily kaya naman ang pimples ko grabe din para akong pimples na tinubuan ng mukha..Ngayon ProActive user ako,happy naman 2yrs ko na gamit at wala na pimples tumubo man sya pa isa isa nalang mga 2days lang wala na ulit.Medyo mahal pero happy naman sa result. :)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #501 on: June 19, 2014, 01:50:12 pm »
I don't know kung dahil ba sa eskinol-dalacin combo kaya ako pinimple or dahil red alert period ko. May mejo malalaking pimps sa jawline then butlig butlig around my chin. Nakakainis. Yung iba nagmark na sa face ko.

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #502 on: June 19, 2014, 08:40:47 pm »
Been having pimple episodes lately as in 4-5 which never happened before. I was using an acne set from my derma before but since lumipat na kami ng house and napakalayo na sa previous derma ko im stuck with commercial products (ponds acne control toner and facial wash). Nangangati na kong i try yung Professional skin care formula dahil nakakita ako ng online seller pero im hesitant dahil cheaper sya than other acne sets

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #503 on: June 25, 2014, 01:12:07 pm »
@mirah mas maganda sis if magpacheck up sa derma bilhin din un suggestion nila un nga lang pagkulang sa budget mahirap talaga kasi usually ang mamahal nun mga gamot. Mga 1 month use lang. Pero pag nawala lahat acne sobrang sulit naman. Miss and hit din kasi sa derma or sa gamot na gagamitin mo.

ulzzanggirl16

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #504 on: June 25, 2014, 01:26:31 pm »
I use SOS clindamycin roll on to treat my pimples, nagflatten naman yung mga cystic pimples ko pero parang naipon pa yung dugo sa loob (?) i wanna try local obagi sets, pwede kaya sya sa 17 yrs. old?

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #505 on: July 08, 2014, 05:45:31 pm »
naging effective sa akin homeopathic medicine :D

also chelated zinc and chromium picolinate gtf worked wonders for nodular acne

for daily skin care on my acne prone skin: I use liquid black soap, toner and sunflower oil as moisturizer
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 08:02:08 pm by happyscent »

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #506 on: July 14, 2014, 11:16:43 am »
Nagkakaron na ako ng pimples sa cheeks :( Medyo kumpol kumpol na sila. Medyo maliliit lang naman tsaka madali putukin pero nakaka-depress bat nagkaron na ako dun.   I can't say its hormonal anymore kasi sa cheeks na eh. Hay girls. Is it time for derma na ba talaga? :(

angel..

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #507 on: July 14, 2014, 11:51:41 am »
Update on African Black Soap. It's been more than a month since I started using this and I'm happy to say it does keep pimples at bay. It worked for me in just 2 days of using it.  If I ever do get one, isa lang at madali siyang natatanggal by applying Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. Dati kasi kahit 1 week akong mag-apply ng tea tree oil makulit yung pimple tagal mawala ngayon, after a day or two goodbye pimple na. So I guess, good combo yun for me.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #508 on: July 14, 2014, 12:56:24 pm »
Try this http://beautytips4her.com/deep-clean-your-pores-shrink-pores-and-clear-your-acne/

Messy lang siya linisin and the ACV smells but it helped naman in my case.

cutieann12

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #509 on: July 17, 2014, 03:05:00 pm »
Hi sissies, just wanna share. I had acne since college, i even tried going to dermatologist to cure it. Yes, during my consultation; my pimples dried and were gone but eventually after sometime those pimples come out again. I did not come back to my derma since we will be doing the same procedure again back to zero na naman. I tried other alternatives, trial and error for soap and moisturizers. I even go to OB to check if i had hormonal imbalance and asked her to give me pills haha. I tried Dianne for 6mos, on my first 3 mos my pimples worsen, as per the OB it is natural to had those pimples on the first 3 mos of using it. True enough after 3mos my pimples lessen. Then, my friend asked me to use Tea Tree Soap for my pimple. Finally, the soap suits my skin. Now, i'm only using the soap and nivea extra whitening pore minimizer and Johnson's baby powder(the white one) to ease the oilness of my face. I just wash my face with the soap in the morning and before sleeping plus the moisturizer and the powder.

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples& Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #510 on: July 18, 2014, 07:57:34 am »
I guess trial and error lang talaga in finding the products that will suit our skin type.

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #511 on: July 19, 2014, 07:56:38 am »
Hi sisses! Yeah i heard kapag acne sa chin eh it might be because of your toothpaste so try to change your toothpaste.

I have a friend who had deep acne scars and craters on her skin. She tried using pixel co2 laser and parang after few sessions i noticed significant changes as in parang banat yung skin niya. Its so nice. :)

totoo to, nawala ang pimples ko sa chin and lip area when I started using non flouride, no sles/sls toothpaste, gamit ko ay jason non flouride toothpaste sea fresh and cinnamon flavor gusto ko sa mga variants

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #512 on: July 19, 2014, 12:54:43 pm »
^^buti nahiyang sayo yung african black soap sis. sakin super drying nyan. to the point na nagsusugat na yung gilid ng nose ko and parang nababanat yung skin ko near my mouth kapag nagsasalita ako.

sa naghahanap ng african black soap meron dr. bronners at dr. woods na liquid castille soap with black soap concetrate; para sa akin mas maganda formulation dr. woods kahit pareho lang naman kung babasahin mo ang ingredients nito; parang pang oily skin kasi less oily na ako and no new pimples :)

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #513 on: July 19, 2014, 05:16:01 pm »
Clindamycin + BPO gel in the morning (Duac)
Tretinoin cream in the evening (Stieva)
Less pricey alternative: Clindamycin + Adapalene gel (Klenzit CMS)
Works wonders for acne. These are dermatologist-proven, first-line treatments for acne.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #514 on: July 19, 2014, 11:25:00 pm »
Whenever I have a pimple I use skin 101 acne drying lotion. After a few days nagdradry pimples ko. 500 pesos for a bottle. Sulit na siya talaga.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #515 on: July 21, 2014, 09:11:18 am »
I browsed my friend's photo album sa fb last night. AI GRABEEE!!! ang dami kong pimples! :'( that was taken a year and a half ago and party pa yung pinuntahan namin. bakit ako pumayag na lumabas with that face? huhuhu.  :'(  :'(  :'( nakakaiyak talaga! >___< tuloy kahit nabawasan na pimples ko, nagwoworry ako na baka after some time, maloka na naman ako at ang dami ko pa din palang pimples ngayon. :(

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #516 on: July 21, 2014, 09:26:35 pm »
naging effective sa akin homeopathic medicine :D

also chelated zinc and chromium picolinate gtf worked wonders for nodular acne

for daily skin care on my acne prone skin: I use liquid black soap, toner and sunflower oil as moisturizer

I updated my skin care routine :P

AM
Dr. Woods Black Soap Facial Cleanser
Rinse with Dissolve Epsom Salt
Tone with Andalou Naturals Clarifying Toner
Andalou Naturals Clarifying Moisturizer or BB Cream

PM
Dr. Woods Black Soap Facial Cleanser
Tone with Andalou Naturals Clarifying Toner
Rinse with Dissolve Epsom Salt, I let the salt sit on my face overnight
Andalou Naturals Clarifying Moisturizer

Weekly Mask: Aztec Healing Clay, Honey Mask or Epsom Mask

Supplement: Solgar Zinc glycinate (chelated) 2x a day, Natrol Chromate (Chromium polynicotinate) GTF (3x a day); Hylands Bioplasma Cell Salts (2x a day)

My existing pimples have flattened and oily skin is under control. Hoping for clear skin. :)

*edited - I stop using sunflower oil on my face and replace with a regular moisturizer
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:04:33 pm by happyscent »

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #517 on: July 23, 2014, 01:40:10 am »
Whenever I have a pimple I use skin 101 acne drying lotion. After a few days nagdradry pimples ko. 500 pesos for a bottle. Sulit na siya talaga.

sis where do you buy this?

macaroonz

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #518 on: July 23, 2014, 02:58:26 pm »
      I had rough breakout last summer. as in kaloka every-time I woke up. There's a new pimple coming on my face. I used to have clear skin before. Then pufft! New pimples every morning. That sucks.. It's pretty okay if it doesn't leave scars. But it does! nakakababa ng confidence. Especially when people are asking, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FACE?.. wtf? as if i want to have this. after trying different facial skincare and also visiting derma which was a wuss move, well at least for me ha. It's a complete waste!
      I tried baby products. lactacyd blue as my facial wash, and Nivea baby smoothy cream as my facial moisturizer. I have dark spots due to cystic pimples but on the brighter side. I don't have dents. 8) I'm not cleared up yet. but i don't have pimples every morning! yay! :) i miss having clear skin. and lesson learned...... be contented. :)) 

lilvanity

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #519 on: July 23, 2014, 03:14:10 pm »
kapag may break outs ba sa chin or jawline dahil sa stress or hormones? madalas, a week before my period I get atleast two pimples pero the past few weeks break out galore face ko pero sa gilid lang ng mukha ko, pinakamalala sa chin ko. the last time I broke out this bad was when I was pregnant and tagal pa ng period ko this month. sobrang stressed din kasi ako dami problems and naiisip ko pa, what if may PCOS pala ako..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close