And I thought this thread would be full of bash posts, whether it be an Ateneo fan bashing La Salle, or a La Salle fan bashing Ateneo. Good thing it wasn't!
I'm a guy but I'm an avid fan of volleyball and I'm biased, forever green is my color since I came from the Taft side.

Though I'm a solid supporter of the ladies in Green and White, I can't deny the fact that the UAAP's got a lot hell of talents from different schools.
[textspeak!] - Santiago sisters (too bad, no Dindin next year), Urdas and Myla Pablo
UST - Mela Tunay, Pam Lastimosa, Lantin
AdMU - BALDO! Morente, De Jesus
FEU - Pons, Palma
And the list goes on and on and on and on....
For the meantime, let's just enjoy the hardcourt swashbuckling action between La Salle and Ateneo.
I never really thought that The Ateneo will disappoint all the non believers and march to the finals, knowing that they lost Coach Gorayeb and majority of their key players last year, many really have never thought that they'd be dancing the last dance with their arch rivals in the collegiate ranks. It's a shock as well that they took game 1 last Wednesday and dismantled that thrice to beat advantage of DLSU. Ateneo's really scary right now since they have the confidence and they're hungry for the crown, plus, defeating their 2 year tormentor and arch rival would be the sweetest thing next to winning the coveted crown for this year, so no wonder that they're eager and hungry for the win.
DLSU on the other side will come back stronger, I believe that they'll bounce back tomorrow as their loss last Wednesday will server as their wake up call to pull their selves together and as well as to not underestimate the heart of Ateneo. Though, Ateneo should not underestimate the heart of a 3peat champion as well.
I'm getting excited for tomorrow's game! I might not be able to watch live on the Big Dome but I'll definitely scream my lungs out while watching it on the television.

Beat Ateneo! AN1MO LA SALLE!

Inyo na daw Game 1, amin ang Games 2 and 3. hehe.
Peace po AdMU fans/alumni.
