We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
2wyx03 - sis, yung sa mga officemates ko na na CS, they received daw 39k. not sure if depende sa contribution yun. pero 3 sila na cs dito, same sila na nakuha eh. deeyosa - sis may nakita ako online. hth! Member must have paid at least three monthly contributions within the 12 month period immediately preceding the semester of childbirth or miscarriage. You can verify your contributions by logging into the SSS Online Inquiry website or go to your nearest SSS Branch. source: http://thelazymama.net/2010/06/30/sss-maternity-benefit-part-1-how-to-avail/
Can somebody give me an advise? Please? Here is my case, I resigned to my previous employer effective Dec. 12, 2012, and I was employed to my present employer last June 28, 2013 but nag contract signing ako for them last August 28, 2013. Then, I had a miscarriage for my 3rd child last Nov. 30. Honestly, hindi q alam na buntis ako because regular akong dinatnan ng period prior nung miscarriage. I was about to file my sss maternity benefit but when I ask for he signature of my present employer for the late notification when they told me that it is my previous employer who should sign there or should process it. I'm quiet confuse of it. I can't inquire to SSS branch because it's friday now and I'm at work that's why I tried to ask for some advise nor assistance here. I really appreciate those replies that I was about to receive. Waiting for your advice.. Thanks to this site and more power.
Hi to all! im new here in GIRLTALK. I hope matulungan nyo po ako.. kakakuha ko lang po last June ng aking maternity benefit from SSS.. employed po ako nung buntis ako at kapapanganak ko lang last MAY 20, 2013. Ngayon po eh buntis na naman ako sa aking 3rd child, hindi na ko nakabalik sa work ko kay hindi na nahuhulugan ang SSS ko, question ko po: Makakakuha pa ba ako ng maternity benefit from sss kahit kakakuha ko lang last JUNE?? Ano ang dapat kong gawin para maging qualified pa din ako sa SSS? thamk you mga sis!
hi mga sisses, pede kaya na husband ko ang magpasa ng requirements sa sss for me? [textspeak!] birth cert ba dapat yung galing sa NSO, or yung certified true copy galing hospital pede? TIA
may priority lane ba sa sss? ang hirap kasi tumawag sa hotline nila, di macontact. pag pumunta kasi ako sa branch hassle kasi buntis na nga ako tapos bitbit ko pa panganay ko. di kasi nagpapaiwan, umiiyak pag wala ako 2012 kasi ako nagresign from work and since then di na nakapaghulog or nakapag change to voluntary member. magbabakasali ako if makakapagfile pa ako