We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ah, i have the opposite concern. I want the ladies to wear summer maxi dresses sana since ours is summer evening garden wedding and i want a relaxed vibe lang. I thought di na ko magkakaproblem. But no, some guests want to wear long gown and heels! Huwat! I'm making life easier and they want it complicated. Payn. Kung gusto magpabongga, go lang. Wag akong sisihin kung lumubog ang takong at pagpawisan ng bongga Ü
COMMENT LANG: hehe sorry ha, pero I know medyo uso these days for weddings to have a theme. But personally I get annoyed when I receive invitations asking me to wear a certain color or theme. OK lang yung Black and White theme because everyone has a black gown naman somewhere. But gosh I got an invitation na may color swatch guide pa of neon colors!!! It's kinda rude when hosts are too demanding of their guests. HAHAHAH and I once got an invitation for a "WHIMSICAL FORMAL" attire. Uhmmmmm pwede ba, be specific. Hahaha btw NONE of her guests dressed up in a whimsical attire because ano yun mag dadala kami ng mga feather boa? Hay... some people talaga.