We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis pwede mo ireklamo para ma check settings may isa na dito kasi nag reklamo about hers ( she1 year unl ata) tas parang hindi ganun ka effective inextend sya:)
Sis itt parepareho tayo nila sis camz, last day ata diba ng promo noon? Hehe Nakakatakot nga! Wag naman sana bumalik sa pagmakapal na strands
Yeyy we have the same experience! Di pa ko nagpapa2nd sess kahit sobrang dami ng tumubo kasi soft padin hahahaha Anyway, nung nagpapalegs na LHR pa ko, lagi nilang "binebenta" sakin yan. But I never bought kasi it didnt seem effective. Also with the UA nano something. I'd rather stick to kojic lotion or vaseline kasi parang mas effective haha But if ever you're gonna buy, update us please! I just dont believe in their products kasi no one seems to be giving positive feedbacks about it. I've even read that may mga hindi pumuti with their intensive UA whitening promo something.