watch now

Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**  (Read 101875 times)

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #560 on: April 18, 2017, 01:39:03 pm »
Hi sissies!!
Do I need to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from my employer or do I just need a COE?
We will be applying in French Embassy here in UAE.  :) tia!

COE is enough. :)

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #561 on: April 18, 2017, 03:16:56 pm »
hindi ba questionable if ang duration ng travel mo is 30 days and first time applying for Schengen visa?

michi247

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #562 on: April 18, 2017, 04:12:32 pm »
^ first time din namin pero 60 Days binigay sa min.

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #563 on: April 18, 2017, 05:31:45 pm »
^great. Akala ko baka magka-issue if 30 days ang travel period tapos first time pa sa Europe. Thanks sis :) Mind to ask saang embassy to?

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #564 on: April 18, 2017, 07:37:52 pm »
^ Sorry, hindi ko gets. Don't they give us 3 months visa, regardless of how long our trip is (granted it's not more than 3 months)?  From my experience kasi, even if my trips are only for a week or two, they still gave me a visa valid for 3 months of stay.

In my experience naman, they also gave me a 90-day validity the last time I applied through the Embassy of France. This time through Norway, the validity is only the exact number of days of my trip. I guess there really is no guarantee. Oh well, as long as visa is usable.

michi247

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #565 on: April 18, 2017, 08:15:23 pm »
^^ Norway Embassy


mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #566 on: April 18, 2017, 09:08:56 pm »
^^My experience with the French embassy mahaba talaga yung validity na binibigay nila. The first time I applied with them they gave me three years agad, then a two year valid visa after. My current one is valid for three years again. Opposite with the Austrian and German embassies as in exacto talaga mga dates.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #567 on: April 19, 2017, 10:54:26 am »
^  Hi Mama Squek!  Would you know kung sa Spanish Embassy kung gaano kahaba ang validity ng visa?  My mother-in-law is going to Spain on June, tapos pupunta din sya ng Sweden on August.  Can she request from the Spanish Embassy to give her a longer validity?   So she would not need to apply for another Schengen on August.  Thanks!!!

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #568 on: April 20, 2017, 10:48:34 am »
In my experience naman, they also gave me a 90-day validity the last time I applied through the Embassy of France. This time through Norway, the validity is only the exact number of days of my trip. I guess there really is no guarantee. Oh well, as long as visa is usable.

Ah ok. I haven't experienced applying in other embassies other than Switzerland and France. Both gave me 3 months. Sabi lang sa akin, because they can't read my fingerprints sa left hand (always fail yan, kahit saan), that everytime I travel, ang hassle is I need to come down to the embassy for appearance. Pag ok kasi fingerprints mo, they won't require you to go down the embassy na when applying for a visa for 3 years. You only need to go online to submit your application and they also reply to you na with your visa, like in my husband's case.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #569 on: April 21, 2017, 08:38:11 pm »
sissies, question. our schedule for schengen visa application (french embassy) suppose to be this april 28. but i rescheduled it online to may 4 instead. i was able to successfully reschedule mine and LO's, but nung kay husband na yun ireresched ko wala ng slot sa may 4. any time slot wala talaga. what should i do? i move ko nalang ba to a later date na may slot for the 3 of us?

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #570 on: April 30, 2017, 05:50:04 pm »
Questions regarding Schengen Application Form (with its corresponding number on the form):

2. Surname at birth (Former Family name)?for male applicant, is this your middle name or your last name?

22. Member State(s) of destination ? do I have to write down all the countries I?m planning to visit?

28. Entry permit for the final country of destination, where applicable ?  I live in UAE, do I have to write here my residence permit validity?

33. Cost of travelling and living during the applicant?s stay is covered ? there?s a blank space, what do I have to write here?

36. Place and date ? is this referring to the city where I live?

Thanks for your help, mga sis!!

kachich

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #571 on: April 30, 2017, 08:58:57 pm »
2. Surname at birth (Former Family name)? N/A (if female, surname at birth before getting married)

22. Member State(s) of destination ? Country you will stay the longest

28. Entry permit for the final country of destination, where applicable ?  I left this blank

33. Cost of travelling and living during the applicant?s stay is covered ? The check boxes will do

36. Place and date ? Place and date where you're applying from/ signing the document

minnie99

  • Guest
Anyone here who got a student visa thru Italian Embassy? I have questions about their requirements sana.

*And any experience applying via VIA. Pwede daw walk-in according to website. I was wondering how long visa processing would take...

Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 10:28:56 am by minnie99 »

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
^Thanks sis kachich!

We'll be applying in VFS-France next week.  Paris ang point of entry namin, then Amsterdam ang exit.
Am I required to purchase train tickets na from Paris going to AMS? I'm bothered baka hanapan ako ng French Embassy ng train tickets since nakalagay sa itinerary namin na we'll be going to Amsterdam.

xtine

  • Guest
^Sis, hindi tinanggap ng VFS ang french application ng mom ko because when the lady inspected out itinerary, mas mahaba ang araw namin sa Italy kesa sa France.  So make sure you have the longest days in France than any other country.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
^hi sis! Yes 4 days kami sa France, then 3 days sa Netherlands. Hinanapan din ba kayo ng transpo ticket from France to Italy?

xtine

  • Guest
^We have ours already.  But what I normally do is mock booking via Air france.  Tatanggapin naman ng consul kahit na on hold yung plane reservation.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Yup meron na rin kaming plane ticket through a travel agency.
Yung train tickets (from Paris to AMS) ang bothered ako kung hihingin ng French Embassy. Kasi nakalagay sa itinerary namin na pupunta kaming Amsterdam.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
^no need to buy the tickets yet. The embassy actually does not encourage actual tickets be it trains or airplanes. For ex MNL airfares, a booking will do. For intercontinental travel, you can always mention you will be taking the train and will only purchase the tickets once your visa is approved.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Alright :) Thank you, MamaSqueak!  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close