We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Thanks mama squeak, very clear explanation and also to minnie99is there anyone here who visited relatives in Europe and dun kayo nagstay sa bahay nila? Did you present any supporting documents to prove their citizenship or you just apply normal tourist visa?
May nakapag-apply na ba sa Norway Embassy? Nabasa ko kasi na 15 days processing time, parang ang tagal kasi na nasa kanila passport. Yung Original Letter of Parental Consent to apply for and obtain a Schengen Visa signed by both parents, kami lang pa gagawa nito?
^^ I think almost same lang mga requirements nia. I applied at VFS Norway (Iceland is my main destination) last Jan. 17. I received a text and email that my visa is approved by Jan. 19.