watch now

Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**  (Read 101973 times)

adsli

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #480 on: August 27, 2016, 06:33:24 pm »
sis, meron na bang naka apply dito sa schengen for medical ang reason kung bakit pupunta ng europe? yung totoo kasi, yung main purpose ko pag punta ng europe is mag IVF sa czech rep. pero naisip ko kasi mabilis magapply sa france, so sa france ako nagapply. sinabi ko magtoutour lang sa france, czech and austria. tapos yung nga 30 days yung na grant. kasi yung cycle ko naman is less than 30days lang so pwedeng pwede. kaso ngayon, sabi sakin nung coordinator ko sa czech, dapat daw atleast 3 months yung hingiin ko na visa, kasi hindi daw alam yung mga possibility na pwedeng mangyari habang nagcycycle doon. pwede kaya yun magapply ulit ako ng visa sa czech tapos sabihin ko na atleast 3 months yung iaask ko? o hindi na nila iaaccept yung application ko dahil meron na akong visa galing sa france? or, pwede nila icancel din yung visa ko sa france dahil nagsinungaling ako? or if ever may mangyari man magrequest na lang ako doon ng extension of visa?

sorry for the long post. bigla kasi ako natakot na baka kailangan pala lampas akong 30 days doon sa czech.thanks.

darkchoco

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #481 on: September 15, 2016, 09:36:37 pm »
Share ko lang experience ko sa pagkuha ng Schengen visa through the Italian embassy.

Super nervous ako dahil sa mga nabasa kong horror stories, pero thankfully, mabilis and hassle free yung experience namin. We submitted the documents through VIA. Medyo matagal kasi mabusisi sila mag check ng docs. After 15 days, dineliver na sa bahay yung passports namin with the visa. Super happy ako na approved, kahit a little over a month lang yung validity hehe. Hindi kami pinatawag sa embassy for interview, which was great kasi di ko na kailangan mag leave ulit sa trabaho.

This was my second time to get a Schengen visa, first time was through the Spanish embassy.

I don't know kung nakatulong na meron akong UK visa (newly approved), US visa (not tourist), and a Japan visa. 


gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #482 on: October 04, 2016, 09:34:59 pm »
Yey..got approved in Consulate of France here in Toronto :)

I'm so excited...
initially, mas matagal ang stay ko sa Italy, kaso ang tagal ng schedule ko don, kaya binago ko yung itinerary ko, para mas matagal sa France.


Sisies, ok lang naman if I changed my itinerary?
I might stay longer in Italy than France, I just changed my mind..will there be any problem?
Since the visa I got was from France, then the Visa has a mark "France".

Kindly advise :)

freelancer517

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #483 on: October 07, 2016, 05:29:31 pm »
Anyone else got a Schengen visa from the Czech Embassy?

When I picked up my passport, they handed it with a paper re visa info with a section in bold na Registration Duty. It says you have to report at a local office within 3 days of arriving in the Czech Republic and may fee na CZK2500 or EUR100 ???

Meron na ba nito dati or new policy lang?

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #484 on: October 11, 2016, 08:43:26 pm »
So I read this ENTIRE thread in preparation for our Europe 2017 family trip.
We will enter via Italy, stay in France the longest, then depart in London. I am still reading the UK thread (not done).

Did I get these right:
1. Application in the French Embassy is via VFS Global. So submission lang ng documents then embassy will notify VFS if we have to appear for interview. Though based sa mga nagshare sa thread, walang na-interview ng French embassy. There's 6 of us kasi so I was thinking baka I can take care of submitting the docs sa VFS (ako ang punong-abala sa trip nato, hehe). And para hindi na mag-leave kaming lahat from work.

2. Shall I prepare 6 set of documents for everyone? (Hangdami nun!)

3. If ako mag-pa-process, the VFS staff will review the docs in front of me. So magkakabukingan ba ng financial data? Baka makita ko sweldo and savings ng sisters ko.  :P

Sa Feb pa naman kami mag-aapply, pero mega preps mode nako kasi family vacation.  ;D 





mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #485 on: October 11, 2016, 08:59:42 pm »
^your family has to apply personally because their biometrics will be taken during the application. And yup 6 sets of docs, one for each member of the family.

Also if you were issued a long validity schengen visa before, you can renew your visa with lesser required documents before it expires or within a year of its expiry.

maem6304

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #486 on: October 11, 2016, 09:55:28 pm »
Sharing our experience getting a schengen visa. It was our first time and we applied with the Italian embassy using VIA. We first submitted the requirements September 16. Kaso kulang kami nung affidavit of support for the minor, our daughter. I thought kasi since kasama naman kami no need na. That day though nag biometrics na kami and was told to come back with the kulang - notarized affidavit of support. Our daughter who was 6 no need for personal appearance or biometrics.

Nagakaproblema pa initially because I arrived around 1:05pm. In the website and kahit when you call their contact center, they tell you submission of applications is accepted up to 2:30pm. The guard told me that pag Friday 1pm daw yung cut off. Syempre nainis ako kasi I called the day before and wala naman sinabi na ganun. Plus ang nakapublish sa website nga Mon-Fri 2:30pm. Aalis na sana din ako kaso dahil di ko matanggap I called the contact center to reprimand them for publishing wrong info. I said I have no problem with following your rules pero ayusin nyo yung nilalagay sa website. Anyway I was allowed to submit that day dahil nga yun naman talaga ang published. Ewan ko sa VIA Makati kung bakit may 1pm cutoff sila pag Friday na hindi naman yung policy pala dapat. >:(

On September 22 bumalik ako to submit yung kulang. Today, Oct 11 the passports were delivered with the visas.  :D

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #487 on: October 12, 2016, 01:06:59 pm »
^^copy that mama squeal  :D

@freelancer517: Wow! Parang new and unique policy yang sa Czech embassy. Ang mahal naman ng EUR 100 fee!

freelancer517

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #488 on: October 12, 2016, 03:30:31 pm »
^Oo nga eh! I asked the hostel, pero parang di sila familiar dun sa Registration Duty na sinasabi ng Czech Embassy :-\

Anyway, ang bongga, buong family niyo naman mag-Europe next year! Ang saya!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:38:21 pm by mama squeak! »

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #489 on: October 12, 2016, 10:08:55 pm »
@mama squeak, ano ang considered long validity ng visa sis? Saan sis mahahanap ang info regarding sa namention mo na less requirements na? Mag expire na ang visa namin next month kasi.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #490 on: October 13, 2016, 07:57:14 am »
^sis check your current visa. It should have multiple entries and the phrase "Court Sejour Circulation" or just "Circulation" issued by the French Embassy. If your visa has that phrase your visa can be considered for renewal. Normally these visas has a validity of more than one year.

Here's the link:  http://www.vfsglobal.com/France/Philippines/pdf/SHORT_STAY_RENEWAL_151114.pdf

 :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:11:16 am by mama squeak! »

wander_raks

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #491 on: October 21, 2016, 11:45:25 am »
Sisses,

May I ask how much required na laman ng bank acct? I know there might not be specific amount but what amount is safe?

Also, how do you get yun airline reservation? And since reservation pa lang yun, let's say na approve yun visa, can you change the travel dates? I mean iba n yun actual travel dates kesa dun sa sinubmit for visa application? And Im thinking, parang it's imposible na to get promo flights kung kelangan ng reservation first? tama ba yun?

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #492 on: October 21, 2016, 08:52:41 pm »
^it really depends I think. One said he have 100k in his bank account and someone said he only have 50k, and both of them got approved.

I think bank account is just one criteria, travel stamps is also an advantage. And if you're itinerary does not have any loopholes, hehe..but again, just submit all the required documents.

I remembered I was asked, in my 2 reservation emails for my accommodation: "Why is there no number of nights and check out date?". I knew that the email didn't include that, I don't know why, and just explained it to them. Then the other one does not have the hostel address. Even though I told her that it's in my itinerary, she doesn't care about that, because she want to see it. So again I just explain it to her, yada yada, hehe... Oh boy! That's how they want it to be detailed :) But nonetheless, I got approved. I can't blame them, they're just doing the right thing.

Anyway, I'm not sure with the plane tickets, because I got a promo flight, so goodbye RT tickets and reservation fees (for all accommodations) if I was not approved  ;D because it will be more expensive to cancel my flight, hehe

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #493 on: October 21, 2016, 09:27:24 pm »
Mabilis processing ngayon. Got ours in less than a week.

Sabi naman sa visa application, as long as you have 90 euros a day, pasok ka na can support your own trip. So make sure lang may enough cash ka sa bank. That is, as long as may plane and hotel bookings ka na. Important din na you secured a travel insurance with value of US$30k. Basta meron ka nyang 3 already secured, they don't really mind na kung hindi gaano kalaki cash mo sa bank.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:34:22 pm by mei-mei »

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #494 on: October 22, 2016, 07:42:00 am »
^^^Call their office directly to reserve. Cathay holds reservations for 2 weeks lang. i don't know if other airlines allow this.

Ako I would book promo flights siguro kung malaki talaga discount but then again that's a risky move. :)

kachich

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #495 on: October 22, 2016, 02:16:35 pm »
Sisses,

May I ask how much required na laman ng bank acct? I know there might not be specific amount but what amount is safe?

Also, how do you get yun airline reservation? And since reservation pa lang yun, let's say na approve yun visa, can you change the travel dates? I mean iba n yun actual travel dates kesa dun sa sinubmit for visa application? And Im thinking, parang it's imposible na to get promo flights kung kelangan ng reservation first? tama ba yun?
1. As long as there are a lot of transactions within the account (i.e. hindi halatang in-open lang for the purpose of visa application). The 50k mentioned above must have a lot of transactions and adb falls within the amount he might be spending for the trip. Nag kataon lang siguro he made withdrawals prior the visa application.
2. Safe amount is variable, depends on the number of days you'll be traveling. I usually allocate 100usd/day and factor in accommodation and plane tickets.
3. Reservation / bookings are mere pencil bookings, I have applied with just a mock booking  (i.e. not really reservation from an agency or airline but this was for Norway embassy). It shows that these are your planned travel dates. Usually the embassy grants the day of arrival as your entry date. Yes you can change the dates but of course most likely within the dates na valid lang yung visa.
4. Not really impossible, but mahirap and risky lang, either you lose visa application fees or you pay a certain amount for the cancelled flight bookings.

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #496 on: October 27, 2016, 06:36:08 pm »
Hi, it will be my first time to travel to Europe next year to visit my Aunt in Frankfurt, Germany and of course visit nearby cities. I'm eyeing on 3-4 weeks. These are the cities/countries I plan to visit in order: Frankfurt -> Cologne (not sure yet) -> Amsterdam -> Paris -> Italy (Rome, Milan and Venice only) -> Frankfurt. I'm not sure yet if I can visit Berlin if time permits.

Now, my dilemma is, should I tell to the consul or in my application that I have an Aunt in Germany. I'm a bit worried because I don't want to give them the hassle of providing necessary documents to support my stay in Germany. In fact, my purpose is genuine and purely travel only and I will be the one to shoulder everything.

And which embassy should I apply to, Germany or Italy? Thanks
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:38:35 pm by eischied_21 »

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #497 on: October 27, 2016, 10:59:15 pm »
^The country where you will be staying the longest, or if equal lang, your port of entry.

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #498 on: October 28, 2016, 06:19:00 pm »
^Even if I stay longer in one city in Germany only compared to 3 cities in Italy?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #499 on: October 28, 2016, 08:02:01 pm »
^you don't count the number of places/cities but the number of days in a country. In your question kung tama intindi ko for example:

Frankfurt, Germany - 7 days

Rome, Italy - 2 days
Milan, Italy - 2 days
Venice, Italy - 2 days

7 days in Germany, 6 days in Italy = you apply at the German embassy.

Kung papatak na parehong 7 days per country, then you apply at the embassy of the country of your first entry. According to your tentative IT that would be Germany then.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close