watch now

Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**  (Read 102191 times)

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #440 on: April 15, 2016, 10:40:22 am »
ang bilis magprocess ng German Embassy; I was interviewed Tuesday afternoon, Thursday dineliver na yung passport ko. I was expecting 3days processing minimum. 

Medyo na-off lang din ako sa naginterview. Well maayos nya ako kinausap, but the lady before me, i find her tone and questions a bit off ("may isang milyon ka, isang bagsak mo lang dineposito sa banko? san mo itinago yun sa bahay lang?!";"walang trabaho yung asawa nyo pero magEurope trip pa kayo ng anak mo?"). Hindi kasi ganyan yung mga previous applications ko thru German embassy. She couldve stated it in a more professional manner. Strict but professional and courteous naman. anyway baka iba na din talaga ang approach nila ngayon.

gj1206

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2016, 02:59:18 am »
^Is there no way to provide feedback? Bitter si ate? That's what the questions are sounding like eh! I understand what she means and what she is probably trying to ascertain, pero comes off as parang inggit na ewan.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:28:26 am by mama squeak! »

mathet

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2016, 08:50:39 pm »
kapag ba nag apply in group, sabay sabay din interview or isa isa magsusubmit ng docs, 3 kami, me, hubby and hubby's mom

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #443 on: April 20, 2016, 04:51:41 pm »
hehe. Ngayon lang ako napadaan ulit. I wrote "see attached list" on those fields. Akala ko digitally submitted yung form pero nasa-save lang pala sya tapos you print it. Digital form and print lang pala.

I applied in the German embassy. I had a 9:00AM appointment last Thursday pero dahil takot ako sa MRT crowd, 6:40 nasa RCBC nako (left North Ave station at 5:50AM).  ;D I was at the lobby by 8:20 am and iniwan ko yung isang bag ko na malaki. I was allowed to go up na. Yung mga may appointment na 9:20, they were asked to wait before going up.

I left my cellphone dun sa lobby ng embassy - they have lockers. I waited for 5 minutes, the interview lasted for another 5 minutes or so. The lady in my window (#3 ata) was very professional and asked direct questions. Over the course of the interview, she asked me 3x if I am married, was ever married, and if I had a child. I repeated 3x na hindi. May tinatak pa sya dun sa application ko na phrase:"I have never been married or had a child" (phrase is something like this) - then I was asked to sign. She asked how long I was sa work ko (2 years and 4 months) and the nature of the company (I work for a non-profit project). She asked if I've been in Germany (yes, Cologne in 2011) and if I will be travelling alone (I am). I paid the Php 3,090/ 60 euros visa fee, then fingerprint scanning, then wrote my address on the courier slip. She said 3-5 days daw processing. By 8:50, I was able to recover the bag I left.

Nagpunta sa office yung courier yesterday but I left na (5:10 sya dumating and I left at 5PM). I did not have any authorization letter prepared so he just came back today. Jusko nalipasan pa ako ng isang gabi na tulog. Got it today. Approved! With extra 10 days lang dun sa requested days ko.

Actually, medyo kinakabahan pa ako sa results nito though I had 2 Schengen visas before this. Kasi contractual nako ngayon and my contract ends in September this year. I included my contract dun sa documents. I was a regular employee dun sa first 2 visas ko. So I guess okay naman.

Bago na nga pala format ng bank certificate ng BPI ngayon. Kasama na yung date opened and average balance.

mrs. sweet

  • Guest
kapag ba nag apply in group, sabay sabay din interview or isa isa magsusubmit ng docs, 3 kami, me, hubby and hubby's mom

Sa Italian Embassy, one by one kami tinawag ni hubs. Sa French Embassy, sabay naman.

minnie99

  • Guest
Hassle ng VFS. Back in 2014, my officemate got invited to a training in France. Diretso siya sa embassy nag-apply, and he didn't even have hotel reservations and tickets kasi nakalagay sa letter na they would only provide it kapag na-approve yung visa. Tinanggap application niya and nakakuha siya ng visa.

Now, nakuha din ako for the same training and in France din. Dahil VFS na naghahandle, they won't allow me na walang bookings. :( Trying to email the Consulate directly, pero in the meantime, I made a reservation with Cathay and scheduled an appointment sa VFS next Friday. Also planning to book sa booking.com. Is this a good idea? Di ba conflict doon sa nakalagay sa invitation letter? :( Panic mode ako kasi ang daming kailangan eh business lang naman ipupunta ko. Hehe. But my officemate said mas madali ako makakakuha dahil I have 2 visas (US and Japan) and well-traveled naman. I hope so.

Anyway, maganda naman feedback sa French Embassy, kaso ayoko kasi ng gahol sa oras, and since they will only issue me a ticket kapag may visa na, that's roughly less than a month before my flight. :-S

mrs. sweet

  • Guest
How's your experience with Czech Embassy?

mathet

  • Guest
sharing my experience, I was scheduled to submit my papers sa vfs global last may 5, 2016...

we are a group of 3 so I prepared 6 folders, original copies and photocopies of each of us with all our documents na nasa checklist ng vfs global...

when we were there, we just handed the photocopies of our docs and were asked of the original copy of our old passports and the attestation d accuiel (since we'll be staying with a relative there)

we were just asked why we'll be coming to and from different airports

tip: complete everything and put it in proper order based on the requirements listed para di maging masungit yung mga staff

after 7 days ( including sat/sun and holiday here) our passports are ready and just today nareceive ko yung passports through courrier and its approved!!! yey!

no interviews anymore :)

nga pala, the sms service is not that sulit, we were not even given the tracking no. from 2go, however at least we knew na our passport is ok na :)

hope this helps

shygirlme

  • Guest
sa mga nag apply ng visa na maiden name pa sa passport, need ba submit original marriage certificate?or ok na photocopy?

minnie99

  • Guest
^Better ask the agency/embassy

Got an email from VFS na dispatched na to courier. Sana dumating na! hehe.

Annoying yung SMS no, 110 din yun pero once lang ako tinext.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Mabilis nga processing ngayon. I submitted my docs at VFS-France last Tuesday and just got my passport from the courier today. Parang lumalabas 3 working days lang! The embassy gave me 3 years/multiple again!

By the way, I also learned that since I've always been given multiple/long duration visas I can renew it before it expires or within one year of its expiry by submitting lesser documents.


minnie99

  • Guest
^wow, congrats mama squeak!

Ako I got mine (via courier) after 4 working days.:) Purpose of travel is business. Requested for single entry but they gave me multiple. Kaso 2 months lang validity. Haha! Don't think I can use that lol. Hope to extend na lang after my training.

VFS-France din pala yun.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
^Thanks sis!  :)  Actually pwede mo magamit yung multiple entry in case you want to visit non-schengen states like the UK. Since you're there na might as well take advantage of your days off during training. Yun nga lang you'll have to get a UK visa or wherever non-schengen state you plan to visit while you're there.

lalala01

  • Guest
Anyone here na married sa British citizen? Mas madali ba kumuha ng visa pag ganun?

wickedlovely

  • Guest
Any feedback on applying with the Spanish Embassy via VFS? Do they require lots of extra docs or interview? My problem is that my husband and I are freelancers so we don't really have business docs but we do have a healthy bank account. We have previous Schengen visas from the French Embassy who never asked us for those docs but I'm worried the Spanish Embassy will require addt'l docs. If anyone has any feedback, I'd appreciate it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 10:22:56 pm by wickedlovely »

powerpacfan

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #455 on: July 13, 2016, 11:09:43 pm »
Hi im just wondering, we are going to Amsterdam for business this Sept. My boss applied ahead of the team and i heard na approved daw sya ng Multiple schengen visa valid for 5 years.

Is there such a thing? Im reading the embassy's site and i read that max they give is just 6 months.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #456 on: July 14, 2016, 02:28:12 pm »
^Wow galing! My personal experience naman my husband was given 4-years multiple and sa akin yung longest ko 3 years multiple. Bale this is my second 3-years multiple, the first one was 2 years only.

Baka your boss had schengen visas na before?

mrs. sweet

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #457 on: July 15, 2016, 12:37:09 pm »
Anybody here will apply for Czech Republic? Their appointment site is not working now, via email appointments. I emailed them last July 1, for appointments sana on the 18th or 25th. They will process it daw, till now wala pa reply for our sked. I emailed them again yesterday for follow up,
wala pa naman reply.

aranses

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #458 on: July 19, 2016, 11:19:55 pm »
wala ako masyado nabasa feedback sa greek embassy, may nag try mag apply dito? na-interview kami ng sis in law ko kanina umaga, 14days daw waiting time namin before marelease passport namin.

we are set to go on sept 7-25, greece - czech rep - austria - italy itinerary namin. Hopefully magrant visa namin, 2nd time ko na mag apply schengen visa. Last year sa italian embassy ako nag apply mas mabilis, I think 5 working days lang nakuha na namin visa namin.

Sandali lang interview ko sa consul, inalam lang travel itinerary namin, line of business, previous travel in europe. Medyo mabusisi lang talaga sa greek embassy kapag hindi sunud sunod documents mo ibabaliksayo at ang tagal ng interview namin, 9am kami andun halos 1pm na kami na-interview. Dami namin kasabay na seaman, wala sila interview.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #459 on: July 24, 2016, 01:04:10 am »
How soon can you apply for a schengen visa? Are there restrictions lkke it should be 90 days prior to your travel date?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close