watch now

Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**  (Read 102152 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #380 on: October 07, 2015, 12:18:12 pm »
^you can only apply within three months of your departure date.

loverofsummer

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #381 on: October 07, 2015, 07:39:37 pm »
So happy to share that I got my Schengen visa today via the Czech Republic embassy! Approved. Sobrang relieved ako and so happy. Our flight is on October 29. :)

sis @Annie M. usual questions lang like where do I work, what do I do, who am I traveling with, what's our itinerary, ganyan. :) I'll write a post about my visa application experience with CZE on my blog. See the signature below na lang. :) Though natanong pala ako, "Why are you always in Taiwan?" nakita niya kasi andami kong stamps from Taiwan. Good luck! Go go!

mathet

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #382 on: October 07, 2015, 08:11:00 pm »
thanks mamasqueak

kisses1417

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #383 on: November 10, 2015, 10:18:17 am »
Me and fiance will get married this december. We plan on applying for shengen visa this January. Wala pa kami marriage cert nyan, tapos sympre passport ko as sign,e pa lang, ano gagawin namin? Travel date namin march 2nd week to 4th week. Please advise po. And sa France, amsterdam and italy ang focus namin. Pinakamatagal sa France. Pero i heard mahirap daw makapasa sa french embassy, tama ba?

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #384 on: November 10, 2015, 02:54:15 pm »
^In my experience, kahit yung sa simbahan na marriage cert lang okay na, and kahit yung single passport mo okay din :) Just say that you are recently married and that this will be your honeymoon.

kisses1417

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2015, 06:55:25 am »
Thanks Annie M. :)

darkchoco

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #386 on: November 12, 2015, 07:10:46 pm »
OMG my mom and my aunt were denied by the Spanish embassy! I do not understand why. Just one of my aunts who has a green card was given, but since di nabigyan yung iba, di na rin siya tutuloy. Anyway, I really do not understand the reasoning behind the denial. Both my mom and aunt have valid US visas. They've traveled everywhere in Asia including Korea and Japan. I'd like to think they have enough funds naman. What the helllll! I am sorry I am just so depressed because I wanted to take them around Europe then ganito

Hi, I'd just like to know, nalalaman ba agad ang denial ng visa application ng Spanish embassy during or immediately after the interview? Or would you just find out when you pick up your passport?

Thank you.


bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #387 on: November 13, 2015, 02:50:40 pm »
we'll be entering Paris via Eurostar from London. should we book our train tickets now before we apply for the Schengen or UK visa?

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #388 on: November 13, 2015, 03:07:44 pm »
Hi, I'd just like to know, nalalaman ba agad ang denial ng visa application ng Spanish embassy during or immediately after the interview? Or would you just find out when you pick up your passport?

Thank you.

You will know right away. In general, if they get your passport, approved yun. If they return it to you, denied.

darkchoco

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #389 on: November 13, 2015, 06:12:51 pm »
^ Thank you.

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #390 on: November 13, 2015, 06:49:43 pm »
@kisses, hindi naman mahirap sa French embassy na mag-apply kapag kumpleto yun requirements na hinihingi nila. Wala naman halos tinanong na kakaiba, lahat nakasulat na sa mga dokumento na Ipinasa. May mga hindi nabigyan na kasabayan namin nag-apply pero madalas ko narinig na binibigyan until the following day na isubmit yung hinihingi na papeles. Dating sa akin tuloy reasonable kasi binibigyan pa ng chance hindi yung outright hindi na agad binigyan ng visa.

kisses1417

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #391 on: November 14, 2015, 08:07:23 am »
Oh i see thanks stormy. Napakalas mo ang loob ko dun ah.
Thanks 😊 mga 1st week of january siguro kami mag apply ng visa.

darkchoco

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #392 on: November 14, 2015, 12:01:07 pm »
I'd like to share my experience applying for a Schengen visa with the Spanish consulate. Baka makatulong. :)

It was my first time applying for one, so I was very nervous. But the process was fast! I applied through a travel agency, which was very helpful and naka bawas ng nerbyos. I submitted the documents at the VFS on a Thursday, then reported for the interview at the Spanish consulate the following week, Tuesday. After two days, ready na yung passport. Approved, thank God.

Mabilis lang din yung interview ko, less than five minutes. Siguro kasi nauna ma interview sa akin yung mom ko, who would be my travelling companion. The same consul interviewed both of us. Mas madami ng konti yung tinanong sa mom ko, though I don't know why, considering siya yung nagkaron na ng Schengen, US, UK, Australian, and Japan visas, may dollar account, may business, at di hamak na mas malaki ang kinikita kesa sa akin haha.

Natatawa ako na tinanong pa siya bakit ang dalas niya sa Japan (Sobrang in love kasi kami sa lugar na yun). 

Ang tinanong lang sa akin is bakit hindi kasama kapatid ko sa biyahe, ilang years na ko sa company, what's the nature of my job,  saan ako nag graduate ng college, what do I want to see in Spain, whether I had children. Wala naman tinanong about finances.

We're joining a tour sa Spain (I wonder if that helped). I was nervous din na baka maging factor yung pagiging single ko since more than 30 years old na ko, baka isipin maghahanap lang ako ng jowa dun LOL.





m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #393 on: November 28, 2015, 06:01:58 am »
mga sis tama ba itong ginawa ko? FEB 10 pa naman alis namin but gusto ko na kasi magka visa ASAP para makabook na ng apartment, etc.

DEC 8 appointment namin ni hubby, kaso DEC 29 aalis kami for Hong Kong. i'm worried hindi ma release on time ang passports namin considering the holidays....

gj1206

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #394 on: November 28, 2015, 07:05:16 am »
m_lim
I've only had one experience with VFS in the Philippines pero 6 years ago na, hindi ko na masyado matandaan eh.

But I'm guessing it might depend on which country you're applying for, and maybe if you've had a previous successful application in the same country. I've had varied experiences when I apply for Schengen -- Portugal took a month yata (they were the longest), Spain took 2 weeks, Netherlands took 1 week, Germany took 1 day. Naloka ako, akala ko tuloy denied kase one day lang! Haha.

In short, I'm not too sure, and personally, I wouldn't take the chance. You're not staying long naman in Hong Kong? Also, there are options naman na you can cancel a booking diba?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #395 on: November 28, 2015, 08:13:08 am »
^sa French embassy ako mag apply sis. the operator told me 3-5days daw releasing nila. im hoping totoo yun.

first Schengen ko was with France.
second with Italy. ito may trauma talaga ako kasi i-rerelease on the day of departure. kaloka!

i guess until 23rd may pasok pa naman sila diba?? usually ba anong araw ang Christmas break ng mga embassy?

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #396 on: November 29, 2015, 11:40:48 am »
^3 days yun French embassy namin sis, 1 day naman nun sa German embassy. Makatotohanan naman siguro yung sinabi syo sis.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #397 on: December 23, 2015, 01:17:22 am »
meron na rin palang France in VFS. we just found out when we claimed our passports from UK, we immediately booked an appointment online and returned the next day. good thing we got all our requirements prepared coz almost same lang naman with UK. no interviews anymore, the staff from VFS checks the documents carefully para sure na complete. we returned to vfs to claim our passports after 3 working days.

miranee

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #398 on: January 02, 2016, 10:37:19 am »
Hi! Where can I get dummy plane tickets? Travel agencies lang ba?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #399 on: January 04, 2016, 09:24:28 pm »
^ same question also. Is it better to hire a travel agency when applying for Schengen visa, or is it possible to do it on your own (pero mas tedious)?

I've been to EU but it was a business trip, now I'm making a personal one and I don't know where to start.  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close