watch now

Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**  (Read 101851 times)

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2013, 10:39:22 am »
1) as long as confirmed yung booking mo, ok lang yun kahit walang prepayment.
2) I am not sure sa ganitong situation, but personally I would expect a "lower" bank balance pa nga kasi syempre me gastos sa wedding, etc. Then pocket money may just come from wedding gifts or something

Best wishes, sis! And again, good luck sa visa application. :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2013, 11:31:38 am »
^^ we left for our honeymoon 2 days after the wedding and went to a schengen country. walang issue naman sa bank statements namin kung lower or higher basta we were able to afford our trip. i showed my personal bank account, my then fiance's and our joint account na hindi naman super big amount because we were using that for paying the wedding.

poisoncheezey

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2013, 07:58:39 pm »
Thank you mga sis! Kumpleto na kami ng documents. Rereview na lang to double check. Sana ma-approve kami para happy happy! :)

prettymom

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2013, 12:53:11 pm »
Got our visa already:) 10days Mulitple because our trip will only be 7 days. Ganun ba talaga na maikli Lang
Mga sis or it's just us. We are thankful nevertheless, I'm excited for the trip already!

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2013, 01:00:09 pm »
^ depende sa kanila sis. First visa ko, I was given 30days M for a 17-day trip. Si husband, who applied in SG, got 60days M for that same trip. For our 2nd and 3rd visas, we were both given 45days M for 18-day and 20-day trips.

But yeah, regardless of the visa duration, basta approved, masaya na tayo. Hehe.. enjoy your trip! :)

prettymom

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2013, 01:14:34 pm »
^ I see :) thanks sis!
Now I can plan for the trip!

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2013, 03:19:45 pm »
^yup depende talaga sa embassy yung validity ng visa na ibibigay sa yo. My first visa with the Austrian embassy, if I remember right 10 days din binigay for a 7 day trip. While my 2nd visa and 3rd visa with the French embassy 3 and 2 years respectively.

Si hubby naman 20 days for a two week trip with the Austrian embassy (training). Then he was given 4 years by the French embassy (business visa). When he applied at the German embassy for our 3-week leisure trip exacto lang din sa number of days sa trip with one or two days allowance. During that time he was still holding a valid business visa, di namin alam na pwede din pala gamitin yun for that travel. We only found out from the IO in Amsterdam when he asked bakit dalawa ang visa ni hubby. His recent application at the French embassy for our leisure travel again he was only given 6 months validity since his passport was expiring also within 6 months.

So, I can only conclude based on our experiences sa French embassy hindi sila madamot magbigay ng visa validity.

 :)

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2013, 03:15:23 am »
2 years! I want two years too! :) one of our sisses here told me pwede din irequest sa French embassy two years. First visa ko 90 days ata sa French embassy for a 4 day trip, 2nd/3rd/4th (Danish, Italian, Spanish) sakto lang sa days.  I live in Europe na ha with an Irish partner so I can actually work anywhere within the EU without a work permit pero kuripot  pa rin sila sa visa. But last time Spanish embassy gave me a 6 months visa. Hurray!! :) Im not sure why pero inisip ko kase now married na kami.

Yeah French embassy generous kahit mga friends ko dito pag dun sila nag-apply mahaba-habang validity.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2013, 06:39:35 am »
I've had visas na valid a few days more than the trip to 2 years. On my experience, French embassy is pinaka generous, Spanish embassy would usually give 30days, greek and czech embassy mga 2-3 weeks lang.

Sis she, let me know what happens pag apply mo! :) nakaka stress mag apply all the time for schengen especially if nasa Europe ka lang naman

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2013, 02:13:32 am »
sis little_princess I know hassle and stressful! Pero now that we're married, last time na nag-apply ako sa Spanish Embassy, airline ticket, hotel confirmation, marriage license and Irish residence visa ko na lang ang hiningi. Hindi ko na need magsubmit ng iba nilang requirements. :) Yehey!

Next year na ulit ako apply ng Schengen Visa. :)  As you suggested, i'll write a letter kahit saan embassy pa. :)


tenshougi

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2013, 03:16:08 pm »
Hello! I just want to update everybody on our Schengen Visa application. After geting a refusal at the Italian Embassy last Sept 2, we decided to just try our luck at French Emabssy. Mainly because parang bad vibes na sa Italian Embassy. I forgot to mention that they also ticked item #2 sa refusal letter
(2. Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided).

Seriously, we even have a detailed itinerary and some of the hotels have downpayment. I know that's their decision ergo they provided 60 days where one can appeal.

Anyway, during the interview at the French Embassy, the Pinoy lady who rejected (not refused) our initial application remembered us! That's like 2++ months ago!

VO: I remember you two. You were here and I asked you to apply at the Italian embassy right?
Us: Yes ma'am
VO: What happened? You got denied.
Us: Yes....
VO: Well, you know that Italian Emabssy is issuing a Schengen Visa and you got denied.. and you're applying here and we're also issuing a Schengen Visa.
Me: Yes, we understand that ma'am.
VO: (Scanning our records... returning our CC statement of accounts) So, you've been with your company for 8 years?
Me: Yes ma'am..
VO: Have you two travelled together abroad?
Me: Yes ma'am... 2010, Hongkong.
VO: Please check if your name and birthday is correct (hands us the receipt with date Sept 27, 11:30AM)
Me: Can we get it on Monday, week after that coz we will be in Cebu next week.
VO: Yeah, you can get it anytime the week after that. Anyway, you'll be asked to report back after your travel.
Us: (huh?)
VO: IF ever you get approved.... Ok, you can go now.
Us: Ok... thank you ma'am.

Now, we dont know then if "nadulas" siya or she's in a hurry to shoo us away because there's still a lot of people she needs to interview. Either way, our hopes are 50-50. We believed that we have strong documents (we submitted the same documents but we changed our itinerary to have really longer stay in France) in which the Italian Emabssy found to be "not enough". So yesterday, we went to the French Emassy again to get our passports.

VO: So.... your Visas are kinda approved.

Us: Puzzled look.

VO: We approved your Visa so you can go to any Schengen State EXCEPT Italy. It's their policy. So you can go anywhere but you cannot set foot in Italy. Do you still want this?

Us: YES!!!

VO: Ok, please report back after your trip.

We got approved!!! Yay!!! But of course we have to redo our itineray. Cancelled our flights because our tickets are refundalble but not re-routable. Good thing Cathay is still on sale and we bought another open jaw ticket with our entry point this time at Frankfurt, Germany. We're planning Frankfurt then Munich then we go to Paris then finally exiting to Amsterdam. We're just thankful that the French Embassy took our application as a new application. On our Visa it says (ESTAT SCHENGEN -IT). My friend later found out that they can issue Schengen Visa with some restrictions like FRANCE +1 meaning you're allowed to stay in France plus 1 neighboring country.

Europe in 2 weeks baby!!! Woohooo!!! Thanks mga sisses. Haba ng post ko. Hehe...

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2013, 02:19:36 am »
hi tenshougi congratulations sa visa. pwede pala ang me restriction na state sa visa. anyway enjoy Europe, magaganda naman ang countries dito kahit ano puntahan mo. :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2013, 11:40:45 am »
the agony of waiting for the result. Hay!!!

I lodged my application at the Italian embassy last 26 September and was asked to submit additional
documents. I did not provide them my personal bank account since I wrote that I am a housewife and hubby
will pay for the trip. I also included a notarized affidavit of support and my husband's bank accounts. The one that
 will really fund the trip is the US Chase business account of hubby which bank certificate i was not able to provide kasi wala naman
Chase office here in Manila. I just printed an online bank statement.


The VO however asked for my personal bank account which my messenger submitted 1 October together with my UAE visa which is my final destination after Amsterdam and before going back to Manila. Yesterday they called
me to inform that my passport pick up would be on the 17th. Flight is on the 21st. I told her pwede ba earlier. She told me, okay 14th.
If I get denied I do not have time to apply to another embassy. Hay i dunno why ang tagal ng processing nila even though I opted to have an interview with them vs courier.

Hay im really kinakabahan since I do not have much money in that personal account since I stopped working years ago. I'll be traveling with hubby who's a US citizen.

The itinerary I submitted was very detailed. I even included train departure times etc. All our plane and train tickets  have been paid for except for the last leg (Hamburg to Amsterdam, I just wrote train from HAM to AMS). I took the risk and bought it promo fare. I was confident before since hubby naman has a business in the US and one here, now I dunno na.  :(
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:43:14 am by vain_kixie »

tenshougi

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2013, 11:45:19 pm »
Parang ang tagal nga marelease nung sayo vain_kixie. Goodluck on your application!

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2013, 03:13:04 am »
vain_kixie good luck sa application. Hope everything will be okay! :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2013, 08:48:35 am »
thank you sisses. Oo nga eh ang tagal ng processing nung akin. Parang ng courier nalang sana ako.  tenshougi yung sayo 10 days lang diba? Did you request for that ba? Hay iniisip ko lang baka kaya matagal
kasi i am going to 6 Schengen states and they have to verify stuff pa. I dunno really. Praying I really get approved.

tenshougi

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2013, 05:35:45 pm »
Hindi ko nirequest yun. Kaya nagulat ako bat ang tagal nung sayo. Hmmm...  after mo masubmit yung bank cert may binigay bang bagong follow up date?

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2013, 08:16:35 pm »
Same dates naman ata talaga ang follow up nila Mondays at 3-4 and Thursdays at 12-1pm. They told
my messenger lang that they will call me for the pick up date. Usually kasi diba they stamp the paper
with the pick up date. Eh I had my messenger submit the additional documents for me lang baka kaya they
opted to call me. Oh well sa Monday I will know the result. Im praying hard I get approved. Pero next time ko
mag apply for a Schengen Visa I will make sure France will be my longest stay or Germany. Faster ata talaga silang
mag process. Italy daw talaga is known to be mabagal compared to the other Schengen states.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2013, 08:12:45 am »
I finally got my passport back from the Italian embassy. They granted me a 36 day visa multiple entry. I only asked for 19 days single entry.

 Medyo hassle lang talaga kasi seemed like they lost some of my documents because they asked me to
submit my husband's passports and my old passports. I already
passed those documents when i personally submitted my documents last month.
I even placed tabs on my papers so they wouldn't have such a hard time. Couldn't find it daw. So i assume
they misplaced it. Nonetheless I am happy I was granted a Schengen visa.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:15:06 am by vain_kixie »

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application Thread 3 **Check page 1 for reference links**
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2013, 04:26:43 am »
congrats sis vain_kixie! sometimes they add 15 days although yours is more than 15 days kaya may mga online insurance companies they suggest +15 days. :)

enjoy your trip! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close