We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! How will one know if denied ng Spanish embassy yung visa application? Is there a refusal letter provided and what's stamped on the passport? I'm asking for my mother who applied for a visa. TIA.
@Noylabmay: I did this twice na rin. Applied for a Schengen visa at the French embassy pero ang entry points ko were Italy and Netherlands. Hindi naman ako nagkaproblema. Wala pa akong na-encounter na multiple entry with a validity na taon ang tagal. I'm not sure if that visa even exists for tourists. Usually ang validity ng Schengen visa (from my family's experience) is 15 or 30 days (single or multiple entry).