We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any OVERSEAS BRIDES here who got married in San Agustin Church or sa San Sebastian Church in Manila? Paki-share naman your experiences sa pag process ng requirements sa church? Like how many times umuwi to attend seminars? Tips and suggestions for me pls. Thank you all!
Hello mga sis's i havent found a thread about transferring money from Europe to PH. Any tips or advices for handling/transferring money in a safe and convenient way? Thank you for any help you can provide
Hi sis soontobemrsmacho! Ang alam ko clearance is required kung mixed marriage. Sa totoo lang, ang gulo ng requirements... Parang hindi standard and regulated kahit na pare-parehong Catholic church. Depende pa din sa Parish. Like yung Certificate of Freedom to Marry, yung iba ni-require ng Church nila kasi they've been living overseas for more than 6 months... Kame naman, sabi nung Parish secretary (na masungit & sarcastic nung sinagot ako when I clarified this), since we're still Filipino citizens ni h2b kaya di daw required.
Hello!Also an overseas bride here. Grabe tong GT lahat ng possible topic meron. Nakakatuwa. Yun lang gusto ko lang sabihin na natutuwa ako ang daming forum dito.
Hi sisses! I just had a question that I never thought about until now. Since based overseas kami ni h2b (in US), do we need to authenticate pa the marriage once we get back after the wedding? Eh diba matagal pa before you can get the marriage certificate? Does this mean na I can't officially change my last name until all of it is done?
Here's another question for you girls: for those who will have/had their dresses made in PH, how long did your first appointments with the designer take? I'm hoping to meet 6-7 when I fly home for one weekend kasi but it depends how long they take (plus traffic pa )Thanks girls!!