@snowflakes
I also believe na kahit ibulsa mo yung spouse mo, kung magloloko yan, magloloko yan.
In any marriage naman, there is always a probability that either one of the spouses will cheat. No one can really say that my husband or my wife will never commit such a thing. Mahirap magsalita ng tapos eh.
But the question is, aren't you going to do anything to decrease that probability by working hard on your marriage, by protecting it, by doing all that you can? Are you just going to leave your marriage to chance? Come what may, bahala na si batman? Well I hope not, because all successes in life required effort, same thing in relationships.
The natural order of things - kids, work, irritating in laws, separate hobbies - will naturally drift you apart. It requires effort to stay closer together.
ang sinasabi ko lang naman, kahit ano pang gawin natin, if magloloko, magloloko. Kahit ikulong mo yan sa bahay.
If this is the conviction of a single person, then why marry in the first place? Why try if you're sure you're going to fail?
Para kang magnenegosyo, why put up a business kung sure kang babagsak naman.
And about a cheater reforming his ways, it's like there is a 50% chance na pwede magbago, and there is a 50% na pwedeng hindi. But if I am single, I won't risk it. Katakot eh, I'll be spending the rest of my life with this person, and I am not sure whether he will change or not.
When I was single, deal breaker saken yan. Of course, para namang aaminin noh? LOL! Pero kung nagcheat saken bf-gf pa lang kami, isang malaking EKIS na, hindi ko na paaabutin sa dalawa. Hindi naman ako desperado sa lalaki eh. But that's just me, I mean no offense to anyone.
Pero syempre pag asawa mo na, asawa mo na, gawin mo na lahat, sagad mo na hanggang buto, para wala kang pagsisihan. And it's up to you kung hanggang saan ang hangganan mo.