We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Guytalker here and this is the Martian side of me talking.....Which part of "I am not feeling well today." did you not understand?Ang girls talaga, ang hilig-hilig mag hanap ng hidden meanings. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
2 weeks ago, I recently resigned from an IT/BPO firm. During my stay with the company for almost 6 years, I've met a guy and we've been super close until I've fallen for him (but that's the other side of the story). He eventually became my teammate then he became my immediate lead afterwards. On my last day of work, he barely spoke to me. I don't why. When I ask him about why he wasn't talking to me, he just reasoned that he's not feeling well that day. But I know he's just making an excuse because I heard him chatting with one of our teammates. He barely made any communication to me during that day and up until this day, no paramdam...call/text/FB.So, what's your assessment to this situation?