watch now

Author Topic: Breastfeeding Part 17  (Read 117525 times)

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #460 on: October 06, 2013, 07:50:51 am »
my baby is now 11 months old and still in breastfeeding: )

jigsaw10

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #461 on: October 06, 2013, 12:13:02 pm »
Baby just turned 9 months and still EBFing her. She hates all sorts of nipples, except mine. Hehe!

ladykristinn

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2013, 05:27:10 pm »
I was thinking of using the Hada Labo Whitening line sana (iyong blue bottle). Ang active ingredient daw is Arbutin. Bawal ba ang Arbutin if I am still breastfeeding?

MaraMeow

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #463 on: October 13, 2013, 01:18:13 am »
IDK if this is the right thread to ask pero I wanna know if binibigyan niyo pa po ba ng water si baby after feeding? EBF po kami ni baby pero advice ni pedia to give water onti lang after every feeding.. Eh I read somewhere na hindi naman kailangan ng infant ng water up to 6mos old. Since birth yun advice ni pedia, hindi ko pa sinusinod kasi ayaw ko pa mag introduce ng bottle kay baby. Mga mommies ano po sa tingin niyo? 1 month na po si baby, okay na kaya mag gamit ng bottle para lang po mabigyan na siya ng water? TIA!! :)

chofontanilla

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #464 on: October 13, 2013, 05:31:06 pm »
When my baby was at that age di ko siya binigyan ng anything except for breastmilk, until magsolids na siya.

iristacey

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2013, 09:39:19 am »
Hi MaraMeow, no need for water from birth to 6 months for ebf babies. giving water is just a myth. your bm is already 90% water. it is a milk in the easiest digestible form.

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #466 on: October 15, 2013, 02:56:43 pm »
I dont know if this is the right thread pero im breastfeeding right now my baby is 5 days old im having a hard time palabasin yung milk ko,problem ko is may milk naman ako kasi engorge breast and may lunalabas pero when i pump patak patak sya,i have small nipples im also having a hard time na ilatch si baby,nakakaawa kasi talagang tagal bago sya  makalatch kaya bottle with my milk ang ending namin,i really want him to feed directly sa breast ko...minsan i want to stop na kasi masakit magpump tapos wala pang 1 oz.

Another thing is that may lump sa armpit area ko both side and it hurts,i know its because of my milk,will it ever go away ,naglamastitis na kasi ako dati.

jebbygurl

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #467 on: October 15, 2013, 11:56:36 pm »
hi sis cutiecam. i've experienced that during the 1st week after giving birth. hindi rin kasi makalatch pa yung baby ko so hindi nakukuha yung milk. at that stage, a pump is not very helpful kasi patak-patak lang talaga yung mapapalabas nya. best parin if direct feeding. apply warm and cold compress to stimulate milk flow and relieve the pain. try massaging gently din in circular motions.

i hope maresolve yung problem mo agad sis. i know how painful it is. and muntik na akong lagnatin because of that. yung ibang moms nga nilalagnat na talaga. in my case, nung hindi talaga makalatch si baby at hindi ko mapalabas yung milk (compress and massage couldn't seem to work for me or baka hindi lang enough or nawalan ako ng patience), i called a lactation masseuse na. grabe ang relief afterwards. pero even then, you still have to let baby latch and latch para makuha yung milk. otherwise, pwedeng maulit yung engorgement.

i also had lumps in my armpits during that time. again because of the swollen milk glands siguro. after a few days na nasanay na si baby sa latching and nursing, i felt na nabawasan yung lumpiness until eventually nawala na. :)

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #468 on: October 16, 2013, 12:14:39 pm »
cutiecam baka pwede mo itry to pinch your areola para magkasya sa mouth ni baby? Ganun ginawa ko before nung super engorged ako and di maka-latch si baby ko. :)

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #469 on: October 16, 2013, 03:09:20 pm »
Thank you sissies,more patience pa for baby,thanks sa instructions will try them.

MaraMeow

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #470 on: October 22, 2013, 04:00:59 pm »
Mommies madalas po nachochoke si baby while feeding.. ano po pwede gawin para maiwasan yun? Kakatakot eh. :|

CHApter46

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #471 on: October 25, 2013, 08:11:30 pm »
My baby is now 2 months old and I am EBF, but not exclusively nursing. I returned to work na, so I am expressing my milk thru electric pump. I still haven't gotten my period, and I was wondering if its ok to have sex na with my hubby? I'm afraid na mabuntis ulit ako so I am abstaining from it.

Can you also suggest safe birth control pills for brestfeeding moms? And when should I start taking it?

Thanks mga mommies!

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #472 on: October 30, 2013, 04:41:19 am »
I was thinking of using the Hada Labo Whitening line sana (iyong blue bottle). Ang active ingredient daw is Arbutin. Bawal ba ang Arbutin if I am still breastfeeding?
I've never heard of this... Anyway I've been using Hada Labo for years already and still breastfeeding until now (my son is 3)

Diane

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #473 on: October 30, 2013, 02:34:29 pm »
question, i pump everyday so that my baby could have it on the next day. If i refrigerated overnight, di ba pwede sya in 24hrs? I just put it in one feeding bottle. Kayo ba, did you put it on different bottles and hinahati hati nyo like 3oz per bottle?

savvychic

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #474 on: October 30, 2013, 03:52:26 pm »
I just put it in one container then when my baby needs it the caregiver will transfer the half to another bottle.

renee110811

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #475 on: October 30, 2013, 10:18:14 pm »
My baby is now 2 months old and I am EBF, but not exclusively nursing. I returned to work na, so I am expressing my milk thru electric pump. I still haven't gotten my period, and I was wondering if its ok to have sex na with my hubby? I'm afraid na mabuntis ulit ako so I am abstaining from it.

Can you also suggest safe birth control pills for brestfeeding moms? And when should I start taking it?

Thanks mga mommies!

Sabi ng OB ko for 2 months from birth safe daw if you are exclusively breastfeeding...She prescribed Daphne birth control pills, it is safe for breastfeeding mom, you can take it anytime now, take it same time everyday, then pag naubos na yung 1 cyle, you have to start again in the very next day. Continuous lang then period will not come at all while you are on it. hope it helps :-)

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #476 on: October 31, 2013, 08:23:30 am »
Just wanted to share that my baby is turning 6 months old this weekend. Super happy that we're still exclusively breastfeeding! Worth it yung hirap nung early days. :)

yang

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #477 on: October 31, 2013, 10:20:48 am »
im exclusively breastfeeding pero i got my period na 2months and 10 days. i thought sooner pa.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #478 on: October 31, 2013, 04:57:43 pm »
mga sis, i just gave birth 11 days ago, at my post-natal check up kanina, binigyan ako ni ob ng Methergine to help my uterus contract daw to be taken 3 times a day for 7 days. tapos pag uwi ko sa house, pag search ko sa net, ang dami kong nabasang nakakahina raw ng milk supply itong methergine etc etc,

sino po nakatake ng Methergine dito? ano po reaction sa inyo mga sis? nakakahina ba talaga ng milk supply? and may effect ba kay baby? please please please sana po may makasagot sakin. thanks in advance

Diane

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Part 17
« Reply #479 on: November 01, 2013, 04:49:59 pm »
^ i was given methergine too and NO, di sya nakakahina ng milk supply.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close