We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, has anyone of your babies had jaundice because of breastmilk? My baby was jaundiced for a good 3 weeks kasi. Yung visible talaga sa mata. The doc and I thinks it was due to breastfeeding and the excess blood from her Cephalhematoma. Nag lighten na naman yung yellow undertone nya pero meron pa ding konting-konti sa sclera ngayon that we're 5 weeks old. Nakakapraning kasi mag research. If your baby had jaundice from BM, when did the jaundice eventually gone?
I'm 7 months preggy and I just visited my OB last Saturday. Syempre ang dami kong tanong about breastfeeding, about Unang Yakap, rooming in, etc.She told me na wag daw ako ma-obsessed sa breastfeeding kasi may mga moms daw na wala talagang milk. Natakot tuloy ako kasi baka hindi ipa-latch sa akin si baby sa delivery room. Saka after 24 hours ko pa daw maru-room-in si baby. How can I make sure na walang ibibigay kay baby other than my breastmilk? Should I visit my prospective pedia kahit never ko pa siya namimeet?
^nung una lang sya nangangat, nung magstart na mag-ipin. nung wala pang ipin tinitiis ko pa. nung malaki laki na, talagang ina-unlatch ko kapag nangagat. napagalitan ko na din kapag alam kong sadya nya yun. minsan kasi natawa tapos mangangagat on purpose. marunong na din mang-asar eh sabi ni mama best na isubsob mo sa boobs pag mangagat para mag-unlatch ng kusa.
to my fellow breastfeeding moms kaice and iristacey, Congrats to us for reaching the one year mark of breastfeeding.