We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^sacred crow: Thanks sa reply! siguro nga pero nakakagulat lang talaga lol pero another thing that is bothering me is that nung sa ex niya nagawa niyang mag hintay but I feel like pag dating nga sa akin atat na atat so does that mean he is not serious with me? Well, he doesn't obviously force me naman ^Lady Czarina: true but still parang impossible lang kasi especially sa panahon na ngayon haha
^sacred crow: thanks sa reply! Hmm...me too rin naman ayaw ko rin imeasure yung sincerity niya with only that naman pero I can't help it but to be worried rin but I guess I just need to trust him.