We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis kittywhite may specific preference ka ba like you want it old church na vintage-ish, modern ba?
Hello sissies! Dec 2014 b2b here! I am also a newbie here pero eversince my friend's wedding back in 2010, I have been an avid reader already. Ang dami kong nakukuhang ideas dito. And hopefully, makakuha din ng help/advice dito during my preps.TIA!
Hi sissies! I went to the bridal fair today at megamall. There is this one caterer: robert camba. I've checked their packages and they are pretty much cheaper than other caterers. Meron po ba sa inyo na natry na services nila and venue? Im doubting their prices. Baka kasi may catch. Thanks.