We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
True, sis vhanya. Sayang lang they will throw it away nga lang kaya nag dadalawang isip din ako to get letterpress eh. For me naman I have 2 post wedding celebration on the insistence of the FMIL. She wants one sa Batangas post wedding party and then one sa Manila for I don't know who. It's crazy! So I am looking for a venue in Batangas pa and caterers and photographers but no more videographer. And also gown for the 2 parties. It's like having 3 wedding receptions! Pero sabi naman ng parents ni H2B sagot na nila tong 2 post wedding party so am not worried. hehe...