We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Super love ko the classic Chanel No 5 Parfum, as in isang spray lang amoy na talaga the whole day. My mom hoarded this during the 80's and we still have several bottles. Current favorite ko also is Lanvin Eclat D' Arpege
Speaking of vintage perfume stashes, there's this perfume given to me around 14 years back: L'Eau de Monteil by Germaine Monteil. It smelled nice even back then pero hindi bagay noon for pubertal me. I fished it out of the baul recently and now I really appreciate all its nuances, gorgeous evening beachy scent. Now I'm wondering if I can still find another bottle...
Used my sample of Must II by Cartier today. It's rare so I'm trying not to use it up right away.