Author Topic: prenup stylist  (Read 55805 times)

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2016, 10:09:39 am »
Hi mga sis!
Any feedback sa indie hippie, wanderlust productions, and kay ms yvone camay?
Silang tatlo kasi nashortlist ko. :) thanks

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2016, 01:48:17 pm »
Hi Sis maedonnas, did you book Jeff Galang? :)

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2016, 02:13:36 pm »
Hi sis Nokie and sis maedonnas? I booked Jeff Galang na :) Ilang araw ko pinagisipan nuon then I finally decided to book him. Kahit magstalk ako sa ibang prenup stylist yung page pa rin ng instagram account nya binabalikan ko kasi unique talaga lahat :) Our prenup will be on May pero by February pa daw namin pagusapan for location and outfit.
I can't wait mga sis! :) Kayo ba mga sis?  I got the Gold Package by the way :)
As for the location mga sis gusto talaga namin Las Casas de Acuzar sa Bataan. Kaso super pricey siya for us then from Manila malayo layo din byahe sana may makita kami similar with beach sana near Manila then nakita ko nag pictorial na rin sina Jeff sa Las Casas kaya sana meron pa iba na unique location din :)

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2016, 06:45:38 pm »
^Hi sis Shyxiena, I booked Jeff and got the Gold Package as well. His gowns are very elegant kasi kaya parang sulit fee niya. Prenup will be on January, mauna pa pala kami :) We are set na with the venue and we have a concept na, we'll meet nalang siguro around 3 weeks before or a month. I'm excited kasi we don't usually dress up unless there is an occasion. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Baka you can consider Intramuros or Corregidor?

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2016, 07:21:49 pm »
sis nokie how's planning with Jeff? Nagusap kayo through phone or email lang sis?
Nagsuggest siya sis ng location or kayo lang nagdecide sis?

Im Excited for you sis! :) check ko mga location na sinabi mo :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2016, 12:06:12 am »
Hi mga sis! If I may suggest, you can check Lifestyle by Feliz. Magaganda yung mga outfit and concept.

If we'll be hiring a prenup stylist, sila kukunin namin. But my gown designer offered us gowns and suits for free kaya di na kami kukuha. And our prenup location is in Ilocos.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2016, 08:21:33 am »
I agree sis exquisitegem! They are awesome :)  Too bad I can't afford them pero they are really good. :) I'm excited to see your prenup photos, sis! <3

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2016, 09:45:32 am »
sis kdramaholic, sure sis! Share yours din pagkatapos. ☺️ Sa October pa kami magpictorial, Godwilling. Kayo ba? How many mos. before the wedding ba usually yung prenup shoot? hehe

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2016, 02:30:40 pm »
^Sis Shyxiena, when we booked him naka set na kami sa location (may sentimental value kasi samin). So he will help us with the overall concept and styling :)

You can always ask him for his suggested locations and he quickly answers sa fb or sa text :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2016, 03:49:09 pm »
^ sis exquisitegem! :) Of course, I'll share the photos here. :) Sana makuha namin agad. :D

Siguro sis, ok na yung 6 months before the wedding para magamit yung ibang photos as our "save the date" and the rest ipapakita sa slideshow during reception. :)

Best of luck sa prenup sis, lapit na din! :) When pala wedding niyo? :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2016, 06:16:36 pm »
Feb 2017 pa sis. Pero baka october pa kami magprenup or last week ng September.
Goodluck sa prenup shoot nyo sis! ☺️

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2016, 12:57:55 am »
May I know the rates of Jeff Galang and Lifestyle by Feliz pls? How is it working with them? :) I'm currently scouting for a prenup stylist. I want sana yung hindi lang magaling mag style but ok din ka work. Thanks a lot! :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2016, 11:45:36 am »
May I know the rates of Jeff Galang and Lifestyle by Feliz pls? How is it working with them? :) I'm currently scouting for a prenup stylist. I want sana yung hindi lang magaling mag style but ok din ka work. Thanks a lot! :)

Lifestyle by Feliz:
Package 1 - 14,800 with one set of clothes, styling, accesories
Package 2 - 22,800 with two sets of clothes, location research and coordination, styling and concept, accesories
Package 3 - 32,800 with three sets of clothes, location research and coordination, styling and concept, accesories. Take home 1 set of clothes.

Yan yung latest rate nila :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2016, 01:26:54 pm »
^Sa fairytale 15k 2sets of clothes sa kanila then 1 set sa clients, accessories and styling for all three sets plus hair and make up na din :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:31:45 pm by meixin »

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2016, 01:32:38 pm »
Quite pricey nga sis. Pero ang ganda kasi ng concept nila hehe I came across their team while browsing Chesknot studios photographs kasi yung mga clients nila, sila yung stylist.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2016, 02:19:46 pm »
May hair and make up na din ba yan? :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2016, 02:24:11 pm »
Wala pa sis. hehe

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2016, 01:34:39 pm »
Jeff Galang:

1. Gold Package - 25k (style guide, conceptualization, 4 sets of outfits for the couple, accessories, Jeff Galang will be there during the shoot)

2. Silver Package - 18k (style guide, conceptualization, rental of 4 sets of outfits for the couple, accessories, Jeff won't be in the shoot)

3. Bronze Package - 10k (style guide for 4 sets of outfit, conceptualization)

4.White Package - 10k (style guide, personal shopping for 4 sets of outfits for the couple)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2016, 10:17:14 pm »
Hi sis Nokie, sorry for the late reponse. Unfortunately di na available si Jeff Galang sa date ng prenup namin kasi nasa Korea siya by then. Sayang nga eh.  :(

Pinagiisipan ko pa alin sakanila iboobook ko:
TPC
IH
Aira Franco

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2016, 11:44:44 pm »
^ Have you inquired with other stylists? I got our shortlisted suppliers sa blog you can try and check. Sayang naman si Jeff.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close