Author Topic: prenup stylist  (Read 31946 times)

JAYSPRINCESS

Re: prenup stylist
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2018, 04:49:58 pm »
Hi sissies! Ask ko lang kung sino sa prenup stylist nyo ang pinakaaffordable? Budget is 10k lang po and sana ok naman yung package. Thanks po.

try styling of melange lowest is 8k, 10k with 2 sets of clothes

ohcmon

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #181 on: February 28, 2018, 10:05:54 am »
Booked Jingx Cruz for our prenup. Ayoko 'yung may flowy flowy dress na effect. ;D  Also grabe ang itinaas ng rates ni Ms. Yvonne this year hehe.

JAYSPRINCESS

« Reply #182 on: February 28, 2018, 05:48:01 pm »
Booked Jingx Cruz for our prenup. Ayoko 'yung may flowy flowy dress na effect. ;D  Also grabe ang itinaas ng rates ni Ms. Yvonne this year hehe.

Truth sis, grabe talaga ang taas nya, i inquired last january 15k pnaka lowest then i saw a post from a wawie bride 18k na ang lowest nya, she's magaling but na turn off ako sa price hike nya LOL. cannot afford na sya

ohcmon

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2018, 10:00:27 am »
^ 'Di ba sis ;D siguro ganun na siya ka-in demand haha 23k na 'yung package niya with 3 sets of outfits e.

JAYSPRINCESS

« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2018, 02:14:00 pm »
^ 'Di ba sis ;D siguro ganun na siya ka-in demand haha 23k na 'yung package niya with 3 sets of outfits e.

yup super indemand nya talaga because of GT and wawies group, but hindi nya dapat manamantala sa price. i booked Maria Manila Yuzon as my prenup stylist instead of yvonne camay.

Hanaphinee

« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2018, 11:50:43 am »
I inquired to Aira Franco today lang thru fb message. Here is what i got.

Conceptualization of 3 layouts
Location research & studies
Lookbooks for bride and groom
HMUA
One the day styling (senior artist & assistant)
Art Direction
Provision of accessories for bride and groom
Blog feature

HMUA
Provision of 3 sets of clothes & accessories for the bride
Art Direction
Blog feature

HMUA
Provision of 3 sets of clothes & accessories for the bride
Provision of 2 sets of clothes & accessories for the groom
Art Direction
Blog feature

The lowest package (10k) is the most sulit for me. I also like her work, clean and simple.

zailamac

• Probationary
« Reply #186 on: March 28, 2018, 11:41:52 am »
Hi girls!! Found tips on how to get that flawless prenup photo: https://www.micamara.ph/inspiration/aID/41/hacks-on-getting-that-flawless-prenup-photo

Super helpful siya parang checklist na rin ng important stuff to remember!

ellie0826

• Probationary
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2018, 07:15:35 pm »
Is it really necessary to get a stylist?

carms

• md to be
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2018, 01:08:10 pm »
^No not really. I noticed with the popularity of instagram and pinterest, nauso mga stylists for events and shoots. It's a want rather than a must have. If have the budget and/or are willing to allot a part of your budget for it, you can. If you're not willing to spend for it, you can always find inspiration in pinterest and other bridal themed sites.
Mostly nakikita ko na gawa ng mga stylist yung mala flowy dress na billowing in the wind yung train (na hindi ko naman peg and not my personality).

Personally I'm not getting one and I'm not willing to spend on something I can do myself.

mariansmith

• Probationary
« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2018, 10:18:40 am »
Hi,

I recommend Rea Pinpin, she's is an amazing makeup artist. She made me a beautiful bride. To learn about her check her website http://reapinpin.com/ or her FB account for more info.

karenmaechua

• GirlTalker
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2018, 10:39:11 pm »
I'm choosing between Style by Kiz and Jingx Cruz. Any feedback? Thanks! :)

paulasantilices

« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2018, 08:48:25 pm »
Hi guys try jemi nicdao, though mag preprenup plang kmi, ok sya [textspeak!] very responsive sya and pag snbe mo [textspeak!] gsto mo sya pa [textspeak!] magaayos sa location and other things na need. 10k ko lang sya nabook but that was 2017 pa.. dis december ang prenup nmen.. balitaan ko kayo :)

*Pinkpanda*

• Probationary
« Reply #192 on: September 14, 2018, 11:54:10 am »
Hello. I am new here and I am very undecided pa kung saan prenup namin but I wanted to look for a sylist na budget lang kasi parang gusto ko mag out of town prenup. At the same time I am really curious kay jeff Galang pero natatakot ako tanungin rates nya haha baka naman super mahal. meron po bang bride ni Jeff Galang here who recently had their prenup? How was the experience and magkano po ang rate nya?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close