We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
di na masarap yung choco cake sa starbucks dry saka walang las ayung caramel filling. mas masarap yung dati...
^ Try the strawberry pistachio cake. It's the only good cake now in Starbucks. Pati pastries and cookies hindi na masarap.
San ang pinakamasarap na turtle cake mga sis?
HUHUHU. IKR! Favorite ko yung dark chocolate nila dati. Tina-take out ko pa yun palagi. I was literally devastated nung pinalitan na pala nila. Lol. I don't get the need to replace a really good tasting cake for something below mediocre! Dumb move... dumb move. LOL
this is so true. I had the strawberry pistachio cake kanina and I was thinking of your post ..buti na lang kasi i was with my sister and she ordered a different cake and she said di na nga daw masarap gaya dati.