Author Topic: The one who loves you or The one you love  (Read 6425 times)

annika

  • Guest
The one who loves you or The one you love
« on: February 25, 2013, 08:00:09 am »
 ;)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:18:47 am by annika »

mikoarai

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 03:48:19 pm »
Ahm...I think this really depends on the personality of the person.

My colleagues and mother say that "women can be happier in life if she is being loved rather than giving love." But, I'm personally on the side of choosing the person I love than the person who loves me. I know it's best to have equal feelings from both sides in a relationship but realistically speaking that is impossible. Just like there is no perfect relationship, there is no equal "we love each other in fair amount."

I think the important thing is how you two adjust and fill in those differences to make the relationship work  :)   

spacemonkey

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 06:18:17 pm »
NEITHER, because if you see it that way, then obviously they're not the right person for you, and one of you would just be "settling".

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 06:24:10 pm »
for me the one who loves you, nakakapagod maghamal ng hindi ka pinapahalagahan.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 06:31:08 pm »
gusto ko yung mas mahal ako.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 06:48:00 am »
before all my relationships ako yung mas nagmamahal, ngayon pinili ko yung guy na mas mahal ako, and i've never been happier  ;D

leighleigh

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 01:58:32 pm »
Pick the one who loves you more  :) Or specifically, the one who loves you more than you love yourself.

For me that is not settling, it's know how much you are worth and what you deserve.

donzski_doinks

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 07:09:40 pm »
Pick the one who loves you more  :) Or specifically, the one who loves you more than you love yourself.

For me that is not settling, it's know how much you are worth and what you deserve.

^i agree. ako, dun sa previous relationship ko, mas ako yung nagmamahal..and based on my experience, dahil alam nya na mahal na mahal ko sya, he took advantage of it. he used me, fooled me, toyed with my feelings and took me for granted..then after 4 years of relati0nship, he left me. that was 2008. and last year, when I found the courage to love again, i told myself na for a change, i'll choose someone who loves me more than i love him. luckily, i found one. he showed me my real worth as a woman. we are now married and i have never been this happy.

leighleigh

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 07:24:21 pm »
^i agree. ako, dun sa previous relationship ko, mas ako yung nagmamahal..and based on my experience, dahil alam nya na mahal na mahal ko sya, he took advantage of it. he used me, fooled me, toyed with my feelings and took me for granted..then after 4 years of relati0nship, he left me. that was 2008. and last year, when I found the courage to love again, i told myself na for a change, i'll choose someone who loves me more than i love him. luckily, i found one. he showed me my real worth as a woman. we are now married and i have never been this happy.

good for you sis  :) Same pala tayo ng pinagdaanan. Although mas painful yung sayo kasi 4yrs naging kayo.  I had 3 relationships which lasted less than 6 months each..all assholes, good riddance. 

Took a year off of relationships, enjoyed being single..found really good bff's.  Then I met my husband.  ;D


donzski_doinks

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 07:51:48 pm »
good for you sis  :) Same pala tayo ng pinagdaanan. Although mas painful yung sayo kasi 4yrs naging kayo.  I had 3 relationships which lasted less than 6 months each..all assholes, good riddance. 

Took a year off of relationships, enjoyed being single..found really good bff's.  Then I met my husband.  ;D


^[textspeak!] nga theres a rainbow after the rain. i guess yung mga husband natin ang ating respective rainbows. :)

mikoarai

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 03:03:08 pm »
I know naman na mas less sakit sa ulo at puso if you will choose the one who loves you kasi na experience ko na rin yan. But at the same time, I can't help to think to feel bad about it with the same reason. Alam mo rin sa sarili mo kung gaano kahirap sa position na iyon.

In my experience, I also met someone who likes me (hindi pa love) more than I like him. I felt really special and wala talaga ako maireklamo sa kanya pero as the days went on, I felt bad about it. I did like him but not as much as he did so naguilty ako and I just thought I don't deserve him anymore. I told him about that since I think he deserves my honesty and told him rin na he will meet someone who really deserves him later on. After a year, he really did meet a nice girl and now they are together and I saw him happy, so I don't regret my decision.

So naisip ko hindi ko ba talaga kaya to be with someone who loves me? Kayo mga sis let me know, wala ba kayong ganitong complicated feeling na nararamdaman sa ganitong situation? I'm curious!

lenjeearroyo24

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 02:22:17 pm »
the one  who loves you..!

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:58 pm »
^^
Sis mikoarai di ka nagiisa pareho tayo na gui guilty ako kapag di ko kayang i reciprocate ang feeling nang guy kaya ang ginagawa ko ni le let go ko na lang para makahanap sya nang tunay na magmamahal sa kanya. Tingin ko kasi unfair kapag pinipilit mo lang mahalin ang isang tao.

jaymejorrol

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 12:44:36 am »
kung ako tatanungin, syempre dun ako sa taong mahal ako.. :)

pero kahit ano talaga piliin mo may negative side eh no? sampolan natin..

sample 1: what if 'the one who loves you' ay adik?
sample 2: what if 'the one you love' ay adik?

ayan para hindi confusing na sample.. same na adik yung peron involved.. unless adik yung hanap mo.. hahaha..

kaw lang din naman nakakaalam nyan kung talagang sya ang gusto mo eh..





von121713

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 10:11:27 pm »
before all my relationships ako yung mas nagmamahal, ngayon pinili ko yung guy na mas mahal ako, and i've never been happier  ;D

Same here sis and it made me a much better person bec I started loving myself more.  ;)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 12:58:53 am »
I take it at face/"read" value that the issue is an 'OR' thing:   1 who loves me, versus/or 1 I love.

"The 1 who loves me",   -- lolz, speaking for myself lang ha, he must have something positive  in humongous excess that I can rationalize as enough reason  to keep me on board ... such as excessive wealth (hahaha, no explanation required there);  blinding brilliance; obsessive devotion to me -- examples like that. 

Now, if naman:  "The one I love".    Heck I really do not know bakit naman ang blind and tigas ng ulo ko to insist to be with him. 
'Love is blind",  my lola will judge. 

So, IMO, it is not an OR issue. But perhaps, one of:    "Who loves more?"

IMO, If it's:  "I love him more",  that corresponds to my giving more of anything and everything  to keep the relationship going.  Puede, but my lola will pray for me, and sing as in the Little Mermaid:  "You poor unfortunate soul!...."
But IMO, realistically -- that is good only for a certain period of time. May be long, may be short, but well.. eventually:   boink! boink! boink! and one gets tired of being the one giving giving giving more, teka...

If it is a  case of:  "He loves me more" --- Yes!  THAT I prefer.


jaymejorrol

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 09:17:50 am »
I'm not a good-looking guy.. and torpe ako sobra.. minsan nagpray ako kay God, sana bigyan ako ng girl na magkakagusto sakin.. :D haha! as in nagpray talaga ako.. haha! i said please give me someone who will love me.. and hindi ako tatanggi.. mamahalin ko din sya.. and Poof!! mga 6 months after ata yun.. biglang my someone na nagtext sakin.. (di ko kilala.. and take note: sya nanliligaw sa aken.. haha!)

she's the one who loves me.. kilala nya pagkatao ko (classmate ko kasi sya kaya alam nya ugali ko) ..masarap sa feeling kasi ikaw yung una nyang tinanggap.. and ako naman.. hindi na ako umarte (prayer ko yun eh).. gusto ko makita nya na naaappreciate ko sya.. soo.. sinagot ko sya (bwahaha!! ;D ) kaya eto.. til now, kami parin.. :)
and God is great! kasi hindi ko naman pinag-dasal ko na maganda yung girl na ibigay nya sa akin eh.. :)

'the one who loves you/me' --iba ang kasi feeling.. ikaw kasi yung unang minahal dito.. :) since hindi naman ako choosy.. tinanggap ko sya.. hindi na ako nahirapan kasi gusto nya rin ako..

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 03:19:25 pm »
sabi nga nila a lot things in life are suffering from mediocrity, why does LOVE have to be one of them, bakit kailangan pumili w/ the one who loves you or the one you love?

but then in reality sh!t happens..
IMO choose and make it happen:
if you go w/ the one you love, make him fall in love w/ you.
and why not give a chance to the one who loves you, you might discover something wonderful.

in the end, wag t@nga,pray and hope for the best ♥

jaymejorrol

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 03:42:44 pm »
if you go w/ the one you love, make him fall in love w/ you.
and why not give a chance to the one who loves you, you might discover something wonderful.

i love this ♥

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: The one who loves you or The one you love
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 10:45:33 am »
i used to choose "the one who loves me"  but i realize that with my personality, hindi ito pwede.  i could never be happy and contented. 

so now, i am choosing "the one i love" .  i find it more meaningful and fun.  if he can never love me back, then it's alright.  at least i cherished every moment with him. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close