watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange  (Read 64395 times)

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2013, 03:40:24 pm »
visited back again sis serena and hamburgurl :D

a very fresh post: Pink Baby Shower Ideas

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #221 on: June 06, 2013, 03:59:06 pm »
I left comments for:
- mrskolca
- whatseatingheaven
- jhaney
- iamtine
- justinelove
- serena06
- blackshirt13
- aoishi_01
- melmedrano
- satisfiedgirl
- ginny_potter


Sis hamburgurl, ang cute mo! whatseatingheaven! sooo cute. natawa talaga ko.  ;D

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2013, 04:42:40 pm »
I just tweaked my blog design a little ;)
http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/new-look-2/


satisfiedgirl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #224 on: June 06, 2013, 06:26:32 pm »
HELLO ;) here is my new entry
NUTELLA VS. TRADER JOE'S COCOA ALMOND SPREAD ;) ;) ;)
http://phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com/2013/06/nutella-vs-trader-joes.html

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2013, 12:51:12 am »
Hi mga sis..!pajoin ha..
left comments for:
-satisfiedgirl
-whatseatingven

yun iba next time na lang ha..antok na kasi ako eh..:)

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2013, 09:33:36 am »
Hi sisses, left comments for the following people:
- hamburgurl
- melmedrano

I checked out the blogs din nung iba but for some reason, di ako makapost sa mga blogspot blogs on my iPad. Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Anyway, I'll post on your blogs later when I get a hold of my laptop.

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2013, 11:52:58 am »
Hi girls! As promised, I left comments to almost everyone's entry here.
If yours not included, please leave me one with a link to your blog so I can check.
www.whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com

Loving how active we are girl bloggers :)


melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2013, 12:25:16 pm »

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2013, 12:48:52 pm »

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2013, 12:49:24 pm »
Thank you to those who already left comments.  I really appreciate your comments sisses.

I left a comments:
- blackshirt13
- iamtine
- sis anne (31degreesrising.blogspot.com)  OMG! I can't remember your name here... :-)
- mrskolca
- satisfiedgirl
- riksy07
- imdWOMAN
- renrai23

I will leave comments to other blogs later...

Here are my latest blog posts:
What was your breakfast today?
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/07/what-was-your-breakfast-today/

Grateful for today – June 7, 2013
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/07/grateful-for-today-june-7-2013/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:14:45 pm by hamburgurl »

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2013, 01:11:30 pm »
Sis hamburgurl, ang cute mo! whatseatingheaven! sooo cute. natawa talaga ko.  ;D

Hahaha!  Sorry, sis.  Nahiya tuloy ako bigla.  I often mistype your username... That I always edit comment before actually sending it.  This time, I forgot checking your username I think...  ;)

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2013, 02:31:27 pm »
Hahaha!  Sorry, sis.  Nahiya tuloy ako bigla.  I often mistype your username... That I always edit comment before actually sending it.  This time, I forgot checking your username I think...  ;)

Haha keri lang! Cute nga eh! :D

iamtine

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2013, 02:48:26 pm »
Hi there, Thank you to those who commented in my blog.

I left comment to.

hamburgul
blackshirt13
iamjoei

keep posting ^^

iamtine

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2013, 03:56:21 pm »

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2013, 10:11:35 pm »

iamtine

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2013, 10:24:25 pm »
@ sis ginny_potter - I was supposed to leave you a comment,, But I can't find your Comment box.

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #237 on: June 08, 2013, 12:08:45 am »
recently commented:
blackshirt13
satisfiedgirl
melmedrano
hamburgurl

iamtine,naiyak naman ako sa post mo (i love you, papa). i remember my dad kasi, he's just 54 when he left us 2 years ago, 15 years spent as an OFW. he always says na napapagod na sya, we asked him to stay at home na lang, but our youngest sibling still in school that's why he decided na magtrabaho dito sa pinas, but malayo pa rin from us, since he was assigned in Subic that time. then, it happened, in a snap, we wasn't able to say goodbye because right then and there God took his life. Spend more time with your papa,and make him happy and proud all the time.
-sorry OT, nacarried-away lang ako...

here's my recent post:
Thank God I've Passed! Do's and Dont's While Waiting for a Job Interview
http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com/2013/06/thank-god-ive-passed-dos-and-donts.html

satisfiedgirl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #238 on: June 08, 2013, 02:35:17 am »
@iamjoei hindi ako makapag comment sa blog mo bakit kaya :-[ paranag htm lumalabas everytime i try to after i click on post comment :'( i laso can't seem to join your site :o

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #239 on: June 08, 2013, 07:51:29 pm »
Left comments for the following people:

-sassyrosel
-iamtine
-ginnypotter
-whatseatingven
-blackshirt13
-mrskolca

 ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close