watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange  (Read 64355 times)

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2013, 09:43:01 pm »
@mrskolca

Sorry I forgot to post my link. Here's my latest post but feel free to comment on any of my previous posts:

http://bubbleofblah.com/2013/06/05/eurotrip-day-13-vatican-behind-the-scenes/

robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2013, 11:24:41 pm »
I visited and commented on the following blogs:

MrsKolca
blackshirt13
serena06
satisfiedgirl
artificialstar
iamtine

Here's my latest blog post:
http://www.pigoutsessions.com/2013/06/akira-art-of-sushi-and-teppanyaki.html  :D

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2013, 09:26:30 am »
Hello, thanks to all who left comments on my entries. Returned the favor and left comments for:

MrsKolca
iamtine
robin.scherbatsky
blackshirt13
hamburgurl
imcocobanana

Here are my recent entries:

http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/06/its-doggy-dog-weekend.html
http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/06/independence-day-kwentos.html
http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/06/1st-official-trailer-for-hobbit.html

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2013, 12:08:29 pm »
commented back dearies ginny and riksyon.. also commented back robin .. sis madz, ikaw pala yan.. glad you are back to blogging and also back here in GT! :)

SALE FIND: Pink Chucks

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2013, 01:00:34 pm »
left comments for sisses:

-ginnypotter
-iamtine
-kristine of http://mommykristineskorner.blogspot.com/

I wasn't able to blog much due to my busy schedule, but here's my latest blog post:

Grateful for today - June 13, 2013
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/13/grateful-for-today-june-13-2013/

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2013, 02:03:53 pm »
left comments to
iamtine
ginny_potter
MrsKolca
robin.scherbatsky
imcocobanana
satisfiedgirl
blackshirt13

iamtine

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2013, 04:27:33 pm »
Hi there I left comment to

robin.scherbatsky
riksy07
imdWOMANwhocantbemove

Sis ginny_potter- I tried to comment you back last time, but ahahha  but, I
hit share in my Fb. hayss

new post of mine
http://jocrisworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/forgetful-me.html
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 05:51:57 pm by iamtine »

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2013, 05:31:04 pm »
Sisters!

I left commets for
imdWOMANwhocntbemove
ginny_potter
robin.scherbatsky

Nag comment ako sa isa pa but I forgot who @_@ soweee.

God bless everyone and stay dry during this rainy season :)

satisfiedgirl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2013, 05:55:49 pm »
hi mga sis, pacomment naman sa blog ko na to
http://phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com/2013/05/lunch-rowenas-cafe-tagaytay.html
thanks :)
will do the same too ;D

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #269 on: June 13, 2013, 11:06:44 pm »
Left comments for:

satisfiedgirl
MrsKolca
iamtine
hamburgurl

Here's my new entry: http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/06/let-talk-about-weekend-meals-and-man-of.html

satisfiedgirl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07:24 am »
@ sis ginny_potter, I commented on your post.
here's my new post http://phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com/2013/06/sweet-treats.html
SWEET TREATS! PUMPKIN colored kitkat, rice krispies, Ice creams! ;D ;D

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2013, 12:41:56 pm »
I left comment for you sis ginnypotter.  :-)  Will leave comments to our other sisses later. 

Here are my latest blog posts:
Skateboards, Cars, Dads… (A Father’s Day post)
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/14/skateboards-cars-dads/

Grateful for today – June 15, 2013
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/14/grateful-for-today-june-15-2013/
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:47:05 pm by hamburgurl »

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2013, 12:53:55 pm »

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2013, 01:20:47 pm »
here's my latest and may follow-up pa yan in a few minutes. Trying to catch up. Hehe

http://chemistandproud.wordpress.com/2013/06/14/champs-bloggers-event/

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2013, 01:50:01 pm »

This is a product blog, but feel free to leave comments. I will return the favor. I will leave comments on your entries using my personal blog.

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2013, 02:17:22 pm »

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2013, 02:31:13 pm »
commented on the following bloggers' blogs:
 - MrsKolca
 - iamtine
 - robin.scherbatsky
 - riksy07
 - melmedrano
 - hamburgurl
 - whatseatingven

here's my latest post :)
http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com/2013/06/14/a-song-of-ice-and-fire-series/

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2013, 02:53:56 pm »

Latest post!  ;D

NO DEBBIE DOWNER: http://bit.ly/19xgp5s

 8)

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2013, 03:02:43 pm »
mga sis bakit ganun? hirap na hirap ako mag post ng comments... parang balik nalang ng balik dun sa verification code. Tama naman ang type ko. Is it because of my connection? I feel so frustrated. Dami kong gustong i-comment pero di naman mag push thru. Help!

iamtine

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2013, 03:22:27 pm »
Hello
I left comment for

melmerando
blackshirt13
hamburgurl
satisfiedgirl
whatseatingven
ablosh


here's my new post

http://jocrisworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/friday.html
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:01:03 pm by iamtine »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close