watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181757 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #520 on: March 01, 2015, 10:53:56 pm »
^ Usually yung mga silicone-based sunblocks, hindi sya sticky, medyo slippy lang ng onti pero nag-s-set naman. Try sunplay (available at watsons)

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #521 on: March 01, 2015, 11:18:16 pm »
Hmmm I use Dermplus SPF 80 moisturizing sunblock. I use SPF 80 kase I work midshift and I go out the house talaga naman kasagsagan na ng sikat ng araw hehe. I like that this sunblock is water-based, hindi greasy and easily absorbed at a price na hindi ganon masakit s wallet. I use this on my face and the rest of the body na maarawan.

how much eto sis? Im currently using Belo sunblock yung spray-type. Kaso feel ko parang ang oily sakin. ginagawa ko pa nga spray sa palm ko then gagamit pako ng cotton parang toner. :( and hindi na rin kasi ako nagmmoisturizer sa morning kasi oily skin ako. Hindi naman siya greasy lets say after 2-3 hours? hindi ba nakaka-haggard? commute pa naman ako going to work.

maryjoy2014

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #522 on: March 02, 2015, 10:19:06 am »
I highly recommend sunplay, you can find it in watsons and landmark. Hindi siya oily and sticky, perfect kahit summer. The price is 300+, hindi siya lalagpas ng 400. I prefer the blue variant pero ok din yung pink.

I tried belo and neutrogena before pero ang oily e, tapos tinubuan pa ko ng milia.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #523 on: March 02, 2015, 10:19:20 am »
Hi sisters! sino dito ang katulad ko na everytime magsusunblock esp pag ansa beach...lalo lang nagingitim. huhuhu.

alicerose

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #524 on: March 02, 2015, 04:19:32 pm »
I recently bought Daylong sunscreen Gel SPF 50. It could be used sa face and body, but I usually just use it on my neck and arms. Tried it on the face, medyo sticky siya at first, but it dries down matte. And I could use my liquid foundation on top of it. But lately nag break out ako sa forehead so I stopped using it muna since my foundation has SPF 30 naman. Hirap humanap ng HG! :P

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #525 on: March 02, 2015, 06:34:25 pm »
Sino naka try ng Shiseido Hada Senka Mineral Water UV Gel SPF50 PA+++, pasalubong ng hubby ko  kasi di siya makahanap nung Hada Labo UV Moist Emulsion. mas okay ba mga sis yung water based? water and sweat proof daw ito.

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #526 on: March 02, 2015, 07:04:02 pm »
Belo Face Cover spf40 is ok. Out of stock sya sa SM Makati last weekend, siguro nga bestseller nila. Will try Sunplay next, according na din sa feedback ng mga sisses natin dito.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #527 on: March 02, 2015, 10:55:57 pm »
I highly recommend sunplay, you can find it in watsons and landmark. Hindi siya oily and sticky, perfect kahit summer. The price is 300+, hindi siya lalagpas ng 400. I prefer the blue variant pero ok din yung pink.

I tried belo and neutrogena before pero ang oily e, tapos tinubuan pa ko ng milia.

sis okay naman siya lets say after 2-3 hours or so? and pwede na rin siyang moisturizer + sunblock? oily kasi ako so cetaphil lang gamit ko then derecho sunblock na sa morning. nagiging oily mukha ko pag naglalagay pa ng moisturizer eh. :( And by the way, sabi sa blogs 30g lang siya so may kamahalan din kahit 300+ lang. kasi maliit size.

maristela

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #528 on: March 02, 2015, 11:47:55 pm »
Im a sunblock freak! :)
Ito yung mga recent ginagamit ko, palit-palit:)
VMV armada spf 70
Sun play spf 130
Biore clear spf 50 or yung biore brightening spf 50

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #529 on: March 03, 2015, 09:40:22 am »
I use Biore sunblock from Japan- I don't like it.  Feels silicony?

So I shifted to Ego Sunsense invisible tint matte sunblock from Australia.  It's better coz it's skin colour but is not totally matte as it claims to be.  But better than Biore.

Hi If thats the case dont ever try Anessa by Shiseido. I am so disappointed in it. It feels even more silicone-y than Biore and Allie. Plus the fragrance is cloying. I prefer Allie which is fragrance-free. Anessa feels heavy for me. It's annoying because I bought 4 bottles in Japan and I ended up just giving it away as pasalubong. It isnt cheap either at 3000yen or 1500 php a bottle. Allie is my fave among the Jap sunscreens. Biore is ok for the price, and better for me that Anessa.

gil12

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #530 on: March 03, 2015, 05:48:37 pm »
I bought Sunkiller Super Lasting Base this morning. I think ito yung kasama sa BDJ box January?? It has SPF50, I tried it and it reminds me of Skinwhite face cream powder, I guess dahil may powdery feel siya. It's not sticky, it has a light beige tint but it blended well sa skin ko. I guess I have to wait for a few weeks and see kung okay talaga siya. I bought it in SM Makati less than Php 500.

Ito itsura niya:

http://bdjbox.com/shop/sunkiller-super-lasting-base

tjmax

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #531 on: March 03, 2015, 05:52:15 pm »
Belo is good. Though now I use Aveeno hydrate and protect.

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #532 on: March 03, 2015, 06:19:38 pm »
I bought Biore spf 50 during my trip sa Japan. It is super drying.
I really have to put a moisturizer first. Tamad pa naman ako.
Gusto ko sunblock lang ilalagay before foundation/powder sa face.
Mas ok pa yung celeteque matte moisturizer with spf30.
Ano pang ibang ok na sunblock for the face for dry skin? Thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #533 on: March 03, 2015, 06:41:25 pm »
Sis for Jap sunscreen good for drier skin try Kanebo Allie Mineral Moist Gel. The newer version is called Allie Mineral Moist Neo. Or Cetaphil in mercury drug is always a good choice but I find it reallt too oily, but its very protective.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #534 on: March 03, 2015, 06:41:49 pm »
Any recommendations for indoor use? Pag nasa house lang the whole day.

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #535 on: March 03, 2015, 08:59:42 pm »
^ I use sunblock that doesn't look good worn outside or doesn't look good under makeup. :D In other words, mga fail purchases ko.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #536 on: March 03, 2015, 09:21:58 pm »
^LOL same here sis Rae! I use my sunscreen fail purchases for the house just to finish it up. BUT normally I don't use sunscreen at home unless I stay for long periods downstairs where we get lots of natural light.

Just wondering... does everyone else here really use sunscreen regularly at home? Even if you do not plan to leave the house all day??


CallMeJoe

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #537 on: March 04, 2015, 12:50:37 am »
how much eto sis? Im currently using Belo sunblock yung spray-type. Kaso feel ko parang ang oily sakin. ginagawa ko pa nga spray sa palm ko then gagamit pako ng cotton parang toner. :( and hindi na rin kasi ako nagmmoisturizer sa morning kasi oily skin ako. Hindi naman siya greasy lets say after 2-3 hours? hindi ba nakaka-haggard? commute pa naman ako going to work.

300 something lang yan sis. Okay naman, hindi siya greasy kahit after 2-3 hours. Commute din ako pero never naman ako nagmukang haggard sa sunblock na to hehe.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #538 on: March 04, 2015, 04:00:30 pm »
@rae & Chili1113, thanks. Kaso wala pa ako ganyang purchase. Inuubos ko talaga mga sunblock na binibili ko. ;D

I'm thinking of buying Celeteque for home use. I've read good reviews here. Any idea how much yun?

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #539 on: March 14, 2015, 02:23:06 am »
At home, I use moisturizers with sunblock na usually low SPF lang. Currently, I'm using VMV with SPF15.

When I go out, I use my Too Cool for School CC cream na SPF50. I just started using it again kasi summer na. I also realized that it's more effective in priming my skin for makeup kesa dun sa VMV.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close