watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181876 times)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #420 on: October 07, 2014, 05:02:03 am »
me naman hate ko ang sunblock cream kasi bukod sa sticky napaka oily pa ng face ko after hour lang ng pag apply,bukod dyan source pa ng pimples ko sa face....so right now I use a.r.m professional skin care formula sp30 sunblock gel....ok na ok sa face ko ,none sticky and none oily pa....gusto ko sana diamond sunblock gel spf 40,kaso ang hirap maghanap ,lagi out of stock sa watsons ...atsaka ang hirap maghanap ng sunblock gel sa mga dept.stores or drugstores

unibrowcow

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #421 on: October 07, 2014, 10:40:52 pm »
Generic na sunblock gel spf60. Confident ako to walk around UBelt ng ang ang init init. Haha

Where do you get this?! :) Wala pa akong nakikitang gel-type sunblock that's easily available around here.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #422 on: October 08, 2014, 09:51:16 am »
^ same question here hehe. San ba nakakabili nung Daylong SPF gel? It's by Galderma, same manufacturer of Cetaphil. Nakita ko lang sya sa sampleroom.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #423 on: October 08, 2014, 11:37:54 am »
^sa Watsons.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2014, 05:28:59 pm »
^ thanks, sis! Meron na pala dun.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2014, 05:44:53 pm »
How much yung Daylong Gel?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2014, 09:57:37 pm »
sana available na sa sm north watson daylong spf 50 gel....last week kasi wala talaga....sunblock cream ang available....just received message from daylong and sabi sa watsons available na....plan to buy tommorrow....thanks

unibrowcow

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #427 on: October 10, 2014, 10:34:36 am »
Excited to try Daylong SPF50 Gel. I've read it's P660 for 50mL. Not bad! I need to scout the nearest Watson's soon.

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #428 on: October 13, 2014, 11:13:11 pm »
^ I was able to grab one form sample room. Grabe nag-VIP pa ako para lang makakuha. I couldn't find it sa mga watsons na napuntahan ko last week. Siguro now meron na. The SA's were not familiar with it also.

Daylong is a gel but it has a very dewy finish. Hindi sya kasing thick ng zinc oxide cream sunblocks pero hindi sya kasing light ng mga silicon-based watery sunblocks. Feeling ko hindi ito pwede for summer. I'm using it now kapag office/aircon lang ako buong day. Ok naman sya under powder foundation (MAC Studio Fix, Ellana Minerals, Fasion 21 two-way cake). Pero I don't use it with liquid foundations kasi halos lahat ng foundation ko now dewy/ semi-matte finish. I'll try to mix it with concealer to make a tinted sunblock and we'll see how it goes.

aubb

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #429 on: October 14, 2014, 01:22:20 am »
Wow. I'll be scouting for that daylong sunscreen, but it seems, chemical sunscreen siya, aside the variant for kids, parang mas bet ko physical sunscreen, pero i wanna try the gel form nito. I think this is a great addition to my sun protection layering:


Daylong gel: spf 50 ++++ (once i get my hands on one)
Mac prep and prime: spf 50+
Shiseido sun protection liquid foundie: spf 43+++
= spf 143 ++++++++ (lol  ;D )

I wanna try anessa too, anong variant ok for oily skin? Tia

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2014, 01:59:45 am »
may gel type na po ba na sunblock?

aubb

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #431 on: October 14, 2014, 03:08:51 am »
^ yes there is sis, you'll come across it if you backread on this thread  :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2014, 04:22:00 am »
Hey aubb. From the ingredients list, Daylong Lightgel is a combination of chemical and physical sun protection ingredients. Pero it doesn't have zinc oxide, titanium dioxide lang.

Parang mas gusto ko pa din yung Kanebo UV long keep gel ko. And yung Rucy's Vanity Multiprotection UV Suncream. The latter is the most lightweight of the 3. But there's barely a difference. Kanebo has more UVA protection ++++.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:26:52 am by rae »

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2014, 04:37:34 am »
anong ok na physical sunscreen?

for gel type, Heliocare parin pinaka ok for me. no white cast at all kasi color beige siya. hirap lang nga hanapin dito, but nakabili ako sa Italy, half price pa compared dito.

yung Kanebo Allie (color blue), natatakot ako gamitin sa face ko although sabi naman pwede for sensitive skin, may amoy alcohol kasi

aubb

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #434 on: October 14, 2014, 08:52:16 am »
Hey aubb. From the ingredients list, Daylong Lightgel is a combination of chemical and physical sun protection ingredients. Pero it doesn't have zinc oxide, titanium dioxide lang.

Parang mas gusto ko pa din yung Kanebo UV long keep gel ko. And yung Rucy's Vanity Multiprotection UV Suncream. The latter is the most lightweight of the 3. But there's barely a difference. Kanebo has more UVA protection ++++.

Where do you buy those, and how much? Tia

unibrowcow

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2014, 12:43:30 pm »
rae, thanks for the mini review of the Daylong gel! Like aubb, I also want to know where to get the other sunscreens that you mentioned. I'm interested to try them!

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2014, 01:32:00 pm »
Hi Aubb, Unibrowcow. I bought Kanebo Allie UV Long Keep Gel at SM Store/ Watsons where there's Kanebo 1.5k+, just ask the SA because it's not always on display. I have the pink one. Note: This has alcohol that helps it spread evenly. I'm ok with alcohol. This doesn't leave a white film, I can wear it alone (nc35/nc37). SPF50++++

The Rucy's Vanity one, nakita ko lang sa ministop while getting food. It's in an amber metallic tube na kasing liit ng travel toothpaste tapos php70 lang. Kaya I grabbed it. SPF50+++. I don't know if meron sya anywhere else. Pero meron atang online fb page. It says on the packaging na made in korea.


MeganDa

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #437 on: October 27, 2014, 04:46:30 pm »
BN Day Gel spf60. Highly recommended specially for oily skin.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #438 on: October 27, 2014, 05:11:19 pm »
^sis san nabibili? how much?

hisana

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #439 on: October 27, 2014, 05:50:37 pm »

If I have to go to the beach or may outing or whatever, I either use shiseido's UV liquid foundation or l'oreal's UV perfect na tinted. For everyday use, though, I just mostly rely on the spf included in whatever tinted moisturizer I'm currently using. Haven't found my HG daily sunblock yet.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close