watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181808 times)

MeganDa

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #440 on: October 27, 2014, 05:54:51 pm »
^^ they have online resellers but yung actual shop sa taguig lang yata meron and soon to open yung cubao branch. 100plus yung small not sure sa exact amount naka set kasi yung binili ko.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #441 on: October 28, 2014, 06:56:29 am »
im back to Heliocare Gel spf50.

pahinga muna ako sa Anessa. kasi nga, puro silicones kaya clogged na pores ko, dami whiteheads.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #442 on: October 28, 2014, 10:31:41 am »
Torn between Bianca naranjo day gel and Galderma Daylong sunscreen. :/ which should I use? Gusto ko sana yung di naman malagkit sa face and since gel type sila, sana yung may dewy effect pa rin. I need to decide carefully since ang mahal nung daylong eh. walang trial pack :D

menthol

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #443 on: October 28, 2014, 11:15:02 am »
Hi Ireneeey! san nakakabili ng daylong? TIA!

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #444 on: October 28, 2014, 01:24:08 pm »
I'm loving Obagi Sunshield SPF 50 now. I avoid using foundie/powder and bb cream muna ito lang na sunblock ang nilalagay ko after mag toner and so far I love its effect on my skin hindi madaling mag oil and polished.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #445 on: October 28, 2014, 08:08:56 pm »
Hi Ireneeey! san nakakabili ng daylong? TIA!

Not sure dear. :D pero nakita ko lang kasi sa pag-backread ko. sabi sa Watsons daw. :)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #446 on: October 28, 2014, 08:54:16 pm »
^^ sis pret_ty68 ask ko lang where did you bought your obagi sunblock and how much na din po? Been eyeing that one e. Thanks

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #447 on: October 28, 2014, 11:14:09 pm »
^
Sa Obagi sa Robinsons Manila sis. Parang mga nasa 3k ata sis pero malaki sya (85g) and matipid naman gamitin mga first quarter this year ko pa kasi binili kaya di ko na masyado maalala yung price.  Di ko rin ito  madalas gamitin dati since nag pa foundie/bb cream pa ako nung nag stop ako gumamit nang foundie/bb cream doon ko sya everyday ginagamit. Meron din obagi sa trinoma sis pero di ko lang sure kung meron nito.

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #448 on: October 29, 2014, 02:06:12 am »
Hi Ireneeey! san nakakabili ng daylong? TIA!
Saw it at Watsons.

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #449 on: October 29, 2014, 02:50:20 am »
I'm currently using belo sunblock for the face. I don't why pero hindi sya naabsorb ng skin ko evenly. I sweat easily kasi and no matter how I pat it down or spread it or kahit sa tapat pa ng fan - mainit/warm sya sa face so pinapawisan ako sa kanya

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #450 on: November 18, 2014, 08:14:47 pm »
Final thoughts on Daylong LightGel. It's ok for office use, kapag naka-aircon ka lang the whole day. Sobrang shiny kapag outdoors = oil + sweat + the sunblock itself is shiny upon application. Good thing it doesn't leave a white film. Also, it doesn't feel greasy and heavy, and it doesn't feel like suffocated yung skin na tipong parang nilagyan ng wax yung face.

I'm using it now because the air is drier, pero will definitely go back to my other sunblocks kapag summer.

I didn't break out. Oh, I can't use this with liquid foundations pala. Powder lang.

callmemissj

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2014, 10:13:22 pm »
I do not use sunblock kasi tingin ko talaga napakagreasy niya. I went to Korea last year and since bilin ni mommy, I bought her bb cream and other chuchu sa face. I bought her Nature Republic sunblock (random kasi di kami nagkakaintindihan nung korean saleslady, kahit ano na lang mabili) and she loved it na hinahunting na niya bawat mall to find another one. I tried it myself. Nag whole day tour kami sa Ilocos and super init. True to her words hindi siya malagkit, oily and ang ganda ngfinish sa face. Blue bottle siya. Can't recall how much. Will buy her sa Christmas. 😁

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #452 on: November 18, 2014, 11:38:31 pm »
I only have Biore Perfect Face Milk SPF 50++++ and Biore Super UV Milk SPF 48+++, both ok naman. Pero I'm only basing my experience on not getting darker (I use tretinoin, I become dark or red easily). With twatery types, tho, I make sure I use almost 1/4 of a teaspoon. Kasi ang dali nya magspread and parang konting drops lang covered na buong face. Tempting to put less than what they say is the recommended dosage.

Anyway, I remember reading that same observation some posts back. Some find that European Sunscreens are better than japanese watery sunblocks.

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #453 on: November 20, 2014, 02:34:29 am »
^ Oh no. I don't have the box anymore. Info on the bottle is in chinese, and di ko alam basahin :D The Super UV milk is blue and the Perfect Face milk is white.

I like them both, parang dry and matte finish (super UV milk = semi matte). Problem lang with Perfect Face Milk, ang taas ng alcohol content. I use these two kapag office/ indoors lang ako the whole day.

Pero kapag lalabas, Kanebo Allie UV Long Keep Gel talaga. Didn't know that Allie has a liquid-type sunblock. Ok yung Long Keep Gel, feeling ko di talaga naaalis and it's not oily or shiny or greasy.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #454 on: November 20, 2014, 05:37:22 am »
My sunblock is usually incorporated with my base. I alternate between shiseido splf and za bb cream. Asa 50's yung spf nila.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #455 on: November 20, 2014, 06:15:15 am »
thank you sis rae!!!! I will try biore =) Yes sis Allie has several types of liquid sunscreen but I use the blue bottle... Allie Perfect Alpha because its the most waterproof. Ok naman so far, not greasy or oily.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #456 on: November 22, 2014, 02:26:42 am »
San nakakabili sis ng Rimmel Sunblock? Thanks

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #457 on: November 22, 2014, 04:51:40 pm »
Is the Biore UV perfect face milk in a white bottle waterproof? How does this compare to Kanebo Allie or Anessa?

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #458 on: November 22, 2014, 05:34:24 pm »
I use the sunblock prescribed by my dermatologist and been on it for 2 yrs now. When I go out I use neutrogena spf50.

xtin3810

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #459 on: December 08, 2014, 10:40:06 pm »
I'm using VMV Armada, the one with SPF 70, grabe ang oily sa face ko. I'm always hulas pag gamit ko to, but it really does protect my face kahit gano pa ka-init.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close