watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181984 times)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2014, 08:23:13 am »
^ meron at sa Carefreeshopper. Ano consistency nyan watery sis?

Nag-breakout ako dun sa blue bottle ng Biore but I like na matte siya. Currently using Belo. So far so good. Best bet, sunblock gel from derma.

Hindi ko to nakita yung hada labo uv kay carefree shopper :(

Parang moisturizing milk na mas malabnaw ang consistency nito. Mabilis mag-absorb.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2014, 12:52:40 pm »
^^ these days, sunblock tapos powder foundation.

Other combos:
a. mixing sunblock and foundation together
b. layering sunblock and foundation with the same base (e.g., silicone-based sunblock with a silicone-based foundation) -- if magkaiba ng base, magbubuobuo.

Sis paano mo malalaman if silicon based ang sunblock or foundation?

@ Krabby_patty try mo sis yung spf 45 nang vmv armada yun kasi ginagamit ko hindi naman nagiging super white ang face basta konti lang ilagay. Try mo yung tester sa counter nang vmv muna bago ka bumili.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:57:01 pm by pret_ty68 »

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2014, 01:43:15 pm »
Sis yung belo sun expert may white cast ba sya?

Nakakadala kasi yung nivea witu collagen protect sobra lagkit sa muka. Kahit kakalagay lang kintab na ng muka maya maya ako magpulbos.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #363 on: June 16, 2014, 07:46:00 pm »
Loreal UV Protect

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2014, 08:43:45 pm »
Shiseido anessa, Biore or Belo spf works for me <3

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2014, 10:01:33 pm »
Hindi ko to nakita yung hada labo uv kay carefree shopper :(

Parang moisturizing milk na mas malabnaw ang consistency nito. Mabilis mag-absorb.

Ay kala ko biore sis. Sorry :(

Pag silicone based sis may dimethicone, basta CONE usually yun nasa first 3-5 ingredients.

tinapay

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #366 on: June 17, 2014, 04:58:18 pm »
Cetaphil for me, yung for oily skin.  it has broad spectrum spf 30.  i like it a lot kasi di talaga oily sa face at mabilis ma-absorb ng skin.

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #367 on: June 18, 2014, 11:57:57 am »
Hortaleza, M.D sunblock lotion for face and body SPF 45.

sumthinblu

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #368 on: June 18, 2014, 01:02:54 pm »
Belo for me too. Not sticky and doesn't leave a white cast. I used Olay before but it really made my face so oily.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #369 on: June 19, 2014, 04:58:22 pm »
Belo lover na din ako. :) I use it with the matte-finish sunblock from my derma. No need to use powder afterwards kasi powdery finish na din yung sunblock from derma.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #370 on: June 21, 2014, 03:08:09 am »
i use sa face yung belo sunblock spf60 for body, ok lang ba yun..?

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #371 on: June 21, 2014, 06:23:23 pm »
Neutrogena SPF 110 is amazingly good.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2014, 04:12:44 pm »
After 3 tubes of nivea collagen proctect. Bought myself belo sun expert spf 40 face sunblock. Hoping na hindi ako magbreakout dito. Sa nivea kasi hindi ako nagbreakout kaso ayoko na dahil super oily nya sa muka may whitecast pa.

Gagamitin ko lang to pang araw araw pagpapasok sa office.

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2014, 05:33:47 pm »
sino ba ang manufacturer ng Belo consumer products? For me, Belo is all hype brought about by savvy PR.

batangjsel

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #374 on: June 22, 2014, 09:53:59 pm »
Try mo po MAXIPEEL SUNBLOCK :) :) :) :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #375 on: June 22, 2014, 11:33:38 pm »
If something gets good reviews and raved, it's all the product of hype and good marketing strategy and would even bring suspicion that the people raving are working from that company. When it doesn't, it's all just hype again. Darn if you do, darn if you don't.

Anyway, I just purchased Belo Sunblock for the face and tried it this morning. It works as a nice makeup base din pala. But it was mostly raining earlier so I'm looking forward to try it when it's kinda humid to see if my face will turn to an oil mine or not.

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #376 on: June 23, 2014, 04:41:32 am »
^ I used to own belo face and it is one of the sunblocks I liked. But when I was using it, I wasn't into makeup that much yet. I used it as a moisturizer/sunblock, and go about my day with just that. I think it's better than Celeteque's sunblock which is thicker.

Kristalle, I checked one of my belo products here and I didn't see info on which company makes them. On the packaging it just says, manufactured for intelligent skin care, inc. On hype, I don't watch much local tv so I don't know how belo is marketing their products aside from the billboards I see. Haha, I guess when a lot of people like something, it creates a hype around it too, not just marketing. Unfortunately, that's still not a guarantee that it will work for everyone. That said, I don't feel the hype for Belo Essentials, but I do feel the hype for whitening products in general, which they have a lot of in their line.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #377 on: June 23, 2014, 09:39:45 am »
Ako naman not a fan ng kahit na anong belo product per whitening. Wala ko kumpyansa sa mga drugstore product pag whitening. Mentality ko lang siguro yun haha

Anyways, ganda nitong belo sunblock parang moisturizer lang texture nya saka kahit patong ako ng patong ok sya hindi malagkit. Nag jeep lang ako kanina papasok ng office usually hindi ako nag ssunblock kasi malagkit nitry ko sya kanina kasi nagbabalat face ko pag dating ko office ok naman walang issue. Wag lang sana tigyawatin or tubuan ng bumps.


Addition;
1 week ko na syang gamit super pleased ako sa finish nya. No need sa pulbos. Match na match sila ng rejuv kit ko. As in dab dab lang ako ng oil film ok na. Para kong nakapulbos. Buti na eto binili ko kesa yung sunblock gel na para kong may plastik baloon sa muka.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:14:13 pm by sassy_gal18 »

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2014, 12:19:35 pm »
I use Celeteque in Matte finish, sometimes this is the only product I use on my face when I go to work.. so far okay naman for a price of less than 300.  :)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #379 on: June 28, 2014, 06:47:27 pm »
I use CC cream from too cool for school. SPF50 na sya. I like that it mattifies my skin and blurs my pores. Belo, VMV, etc. na mas thin ang consistency ok din but don't really do anything to make your skin look better.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close